• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

how many data centers and hosts you used?

In the beginning freewebs, msn groups; later free web hosts like byethost, freehostia; than paid webhosting like santrex, cmodz-hosting and byethost premium. Now I have my own company :D
  2. M

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Use Adsense for as long as you can. I have been paid out once for 107 USD, than I get banned because I was asking people to click ads they said. Now I'm using Bidvertiser on some of my websites and they pay me every month I reach the goal of 10 USD. Adsense was better for my revenue and...
  3. M

Free Help Desk Support Software

I use LiveZilla. But this free software is also very good, I just prefer LiveZilla.
  4. M

how to publish my website

Yeah, give us some more information please. First of all you need hosting and a domain name. If you have those two you need to login in to your control panel which your hostingsprovider has to tell you where to log on.
  5. M

PremioHost.info - Cheap cPanel Shared Webhosting

PremioHost.info - Cheap cPanel Shared Webhosting We at PremioHost.info offers cheap cPanel Shared Webhosting at competitive prices. Our Basic Plan starts from $1.50 and includes 2GB Disk Space and 50GB Bandwidth. Also these features are included: * Unlimited Addon Domains *...
  6. M

Please review our site!!!!!

Very cool design but the homepage contains to much text.
  7. M

Review the design of my website please

Hi, I offer cheap cPanel webhosting with monthly billing. Can you guys please review the (simple) design of my website? http://www.premiohost.info is the website.
Back