• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting -- Unlimited Features - High Speed Hosting

NOD32 reports that the donation page contains a virus.
  2. E

Any reviews of Glacier Host?

Thanks, Sean. I decided to just sign up with a subdomain to check the service. I only want this for a personal site/blog/playing with CMS's, so I will probably be happy enough with zPanel. One comment, though: I think that the site design could be improved. Going to...
  3. E

Thanks. So I guess I'll have to revise the question into "anyone here used Glacier Host?"
  4. E

Glacier Host is advertising here, and I tried to search for reviews but couldn't find any, which to me is a warning sign. Anyone has any experience with them or can link to reviews? Thanks.
  5. E

Any free web hosting horror stories?

Namepad just lost all my data, which of course wasn't backed up. So I guess I can join the "lost data" club. Otherwise I really liked their service.
  6. E

CMS hosting with no inactivity limit? (For personal site)

Thanks, guys. Between posting and getting the answers I discovered NamePad, and registered there. I'll see how it works out. IMR-Mike, the post on your forum about plans has links to "http://clients.planet-tech.info/order/", which looks like a dead link (getting a DNS error from Chrome).
  7. E

New and needing help~

You need to set the name servers to point at the hosted domain. The host should be able to tell you what they are. It'd be somewhere on the control panel under "add domain" or something like that. Regarding GoDaddy as a registrar, I've used them for many years, and I like them less now than...
  8. E

CMS hosting with no inactivity limit? (For personal site)

I currently have a static site hosted at atspace.com, but I started playing with CMS's lately, and I like the idea of having a more dynamic site (I have a rarely updated blog that I'm thinking of moving to my own site), allowing people to comment, etc. Currently Drupal is my favourite, but I'm...
Back