• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Selling alpha master accounts with zamfoo is easy

ZamFoo's Reseller Hosting Scripts and WHM Software The ZamFoo software suite is a series of WHM plugin modules (also known as WHM addon modules) catored towards easing the burden of web hosting providers that sell shared hosting solutions using the Cpanel and WHM hosting platform. We are...
  2. Z

Make money selling alpha resellers with zamfoo

ZamFoo's Alpha Hosting Script and cPanel Addons Create Alpha Reseller Accounts and Master Reseller Accounts. The ZamFoo software suite is a series of WHM plugin modules (also known as WHM addon modules) catored towards easing the burden of web hosting providers that sell shared hosting...
  3. Z

adsense behind a protected port

hi, here is a big question i can't seem to find an answer to. i write software which operates behind a protected port. port 2086. i also offer a very generous free trial and have been thinking adsensing it. im worried that google can't track it correctly, will deem me as black hat or however...
  4. Z

google adwords problem

hi, i signed up for a google adwords account a long time ago. i never got around to verifying and implimenting it into one of my sites. now when i try and sign up again i get a message that say i have an application pending. i don't see any way around this as my initial sign up was over 2...
  5. Z

How can you compete with constant overselling!

hi, it is tough. check out ebay LOL. everything is over sold and under priced. overselling is ok though. especially in the master reseller and alpha master reseller space because most don't ever use what is sold to them.....but it is ok if you have an effective management and expansion...
  6. Z

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

come and go hi, the question you posed is difficult to answer because clients come and go all the time. i had a client which had cancer and signed up to host a cancer awareness website. sadly enough he passed away and the business from him got lost. its also difficult to answer because...
  7. Z

Would You BuyThis?

hi, yes. to good to be true but you never know. its a gamble on the providers knowledge, desire to make a real business from that price out of a startup and so forth. you really just have to do your homework and determine what gambles you are willing to make based on past bad experiences...
  8. Z

Web Host Price £ or $?

hi, it doesn't really matter i think. i have sold hosting for a while. most people are very savvy if they have been around for a while and with the digital age most people are capable of assessing the euro as approximately 1.5 of american . they are the same thing based on the currency...
  9. Z

which is best backup process to protect clients data

partially correct hi, partially correct. i wouldn't say "nothing to do". certian raid levels can be considered backup because data is replicated across multiple disks and have data correction features. :wink2: kevin
  10. Z

Cpanel vs Directadmin?

hi, cpanel is a lot more popular. if you chose something other than cpanel you are limiting yourself. thanks, kevin
  11. Z

master reseller script and master reseller hosting

Zamfoo.com has officially released version 5.3 of their popular multi-tiered web hosting script ZamFoo Reseller. Users may now upgrade from their existing previous installs via the b9 tool set in the root reseller tab of WHM. SELL ALPHA and MASTER RESELLER ACCOUNTS...
Back