• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. eSupun

Best Email Service ?

I love GMail and never had problems with it. Google Apps worked well on me too.
  2. eSupun

Good to be back

Hey folks, I was out of the business and also from the forum itself. I went through a military training and not to mention that it wasn't so easy as sitting in front of my PC. :D I'd love to start over, but have doubts whether people still relies on free web hosting services(many things...
  3. eSupun

Web hosting directories list

InterserverMike: You forgot http://www.--------------.com/ It was the main source of traffic when I was in the business. Don't know of the current status though. :)
  4. eSupun

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting | Unlimited Features | High Speed Hosting

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! The days you waited for weeks to get your accounts activated are over. We are validating accounts at a more frequent rate now. There are no downtimes either. We added more resources to our server. Page load times are...
  5. eSupun

cPanel Inactive Accounts Remover -- THT Support Included!

Yes, it would. You just need to add WHMCS's database settings into config.php and modify the following line in delete.php $sql="DELETE FROM tht_users WHERE user='{$user}'"; Replace tht_users with the table name which contain your client's data and user with the field which contains his username.
  6. eSupun

If someone do not use TheHostingTool(THT), you can comment the line, $delete->deleterecord($user); in whm.php.
  7. eSupun

The script is solely based on a point system. It gives points for various statuses of the domain name and hosting account. If the hosting account has no disk space used: 3 points Domain shows an index: 2 points Default web site page: 5 points IP does not resolve: 5 points And it deletes...
  8. eSupun

cPanel Inactive Account Removers I am contributing to FWS after few months. Hope this will be useful for free web hosting owners. I thought I might distribute this cPanel Inactive Account Remover which I developed in order to obtain more room for active free web hosting users. More...
  9. eSupun

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

No matter the provider you are using is paid or free, they can steal client's data if they are in need of it. However as a policy they don't. And as a web hosting provider if they are doing such nasty stuff, they are not going to last long. Provider's existence depends on client's trust and the...
  10. eSupun

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting -- Unlimited Features - High Speed Hosting

It is not true. I've been using ESET Smart Security all this time and never had problems with accessing my own website. However virus scan by VirusTotal says that there are 0 viruses. Try it yourself: www.virustotal.com
  11. eSupun

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

When I was a newbie in the business and web designing, I used templates too. But it was never a solution. Custom made designs are more reliable and visitors love to see something different.
  12. eSupun

Running your own servers

My opinion is to try it your own! Doing everything possible to improve your knowledge is not gonna be a waste of time and money. I tried that myself. Most of the time, that is a waste of time as others mentioned. But it always worth it. Success is a born from the mistakes you do.
  13. eSupun

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! The days you waited for weeks to get your accounts activated are over. We are validating accounts at a more frequent rate now. There are no downtimes either. We added more resources to our server. And we will be...
  14. eSupun

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! We are now using Nginx instead of Apache. So the page load times are even better. Read the full story here: http://perfectz.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=984 Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of...
  15. eSupun

PerfectZ unlimited package is open to public! Unlimited features - High speed hosting

I am sorry. But the word "unlimited" is not referred to "unlimited disk space" or "unlimited bandwidth" here in my thread. It is referred to "unlimited features".
  16. eSupun

PerfectZ unlimited package is open to public! Unlimited features - High speed hosting

Very unfortunate things happens in life. Experience is gained through them. :) And the business becomes success thereafter. I think I don't need to explain it to you. You know it personally. Thanks for your words anyway.
  17. eSupun

Yes. You are correct. :) I just corrected the typo.
  18. eSupun

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! Yes. We are back online, guys. :) And it is good to get with you again. Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of the reputable datacenter in the UK which means you have good speed no matter you...
  19. eSupun

.tk and co.cc free domain names

CO.CC and CZ.CC both are dead for now. There is no use of registering CO.CC domains because they are not indexed by Google anymore. However dot.tk is still keeping the service up. But I've heard that they are taking the ownership of the domains if they get good amount of traffic. That is...
  20. eSupun

What are the top three free website hosts?

My bet is that the "best free" host is hidden somewhere(probably a one-man show with very small number of clients?). However talking about the reliability, you can't count on any host(free or paid). You need to protect your backups your own. Even the *biggest and most expensive* datacenters...
Back