• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Help me to make this image as template?

Is this image all you got? No PSD or anything like that?
  2. R

Custom Vps Request

Hi william232, ROSSLO Internet Solutions can offer you the following VPSes. Firstly a low RAM VPS as requested by you: 128MB guaranteed RAM 256MB burstable RAM 10GB diskspace 50GB datatransfer 1 dedicated IP 10 mbit/s OpenVZ Located in New Jersey, USA € 6,50/month...
  3. R

Need DirectAdmin Reseller - Offering something good

Hi James, Contact me on MSN or AIM at [info] [@] [rosslo] [.] [com]. We should be able to get you going soon.
  4. R

3x paid hosting plan NOW FOR FREE!!!

Offer closed.
  5. R

@Computerwiz: sent you a PM Edit: Turns out I can't send you PM's. Contact me by AIM or MSN if you want, or by e-mail at [info] [@] [rosslo] [.] [com]
  6. R

Still three available... Less than 24 hours left!
  7. R

This offer will close in 48 hours from now!
  8. R

We are able to do DA reseller.
  9. R

Why do you need a reseller plan? And also, as stated in the OP, tell us why we should give it to your free. In other words, convince us! ;)
  10. R

Need Webspace for private german blog (cool location pls)

Is The Netherlands special enough for you? If so, let me know ;).
  11. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Well, here we go: Windows 3.1 Windows 3.11 for Workgroups Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 :D
  12. R

Hi there, We've gone a bit bonkers today and decided to give three of our paid hosting plans away for free! What you will get: 2000 MB disk space 15000 MB data transfer cPanel or DirectAdmin (your choice) 100 POP3 accounts 5 MySQL databases 10 add-on domains unlimited sub-domains...
  13. R

Request: Reseller with WHM/cpanel or Plesk

Hoi Sander, ROSSLO Internet Solutions can offer you their Entry Reseller Plan. With this you get: 5000 MB diskspace 50.000 MB datatransfer cPanel/WHM 100% white label custom nameservers (or just use our white label NS's) FREE domain reseller account Just for you we will throw in...
  14. R

looking for adult hosting

I don't know of any control panel that is listed to run with OpenBSD. Also take a look at this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=746654.
  15. R

Looking for A Company to partner Us.

Hi jainy25, Not sure if you're still looking for a partner, but if you do, send us a PM with your requirements (like the server specs, any ideas you might have to set things up).
  16. R

looking for adult hosting

jody34, How much RAM would you need and is that 50 GB diskspace a real minimum requirement? Also, you ask for cPanel with OpenBSD. cPanel only runs with CentOS (might run on OpenBSD, but would need a lot of tweaking and there would be no support). I would suggest you to give up on either...
  17. R

need cPanel/WHM Reseller hosting

gotlinks, Anything we can do for you? We could work out a custom plan if needed.
  18. R

need cPanel/WHM Reseller hosting

Hi gotlinks, We got the plan that perfectly fits your needs. It is our second reseller plan (Intermediate Plan) out of three, so you may upgrade easily when needed. Here are the specs: Disk space: 10 GB Bandwith: 150 GB Unlimited features cPanel/WHM FREE off-site backup on our Amsterdam...
  19. R

Need a host for WorthyTips.Com

Hello arafat21, Our Entry reseller plan based in The Netherlands would suit you best. It would give you: Disk space: 5GB Bandwith: 50GB Max. accounts: 20 Unlimited add-on and parked domains, databases etc. Control Panel: cPanel/WHM Fantastico enabled Price: € 10/month OR € 55,50/half year OR...
  20. R

UK Host Request

@AdamJ: PM sent
Back