• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Can You See my Site?

I've been trying to get on my site for a while but it keeps redirecting me to a webhost I don't even use? Can you see it: URL
  2. O

Can you see this page?

Is that a custom design or a template?
  3. O

Netherlands Based Hosting for White Hat Hacking Site

Thanx for defining that for others! :P
  4. O

Netherlands Based Hosting for White Hat Hacking Site

Hello :P I am looking for a Netherlands Based Host for a White Hat Hacking Based Site for Methods/Tutorials. On the Site I Would Like to Host a Blog (Wordpress) and a Forum (SMF or IPB). What I would Like: :P Bandwidth ≥ 750MB DiskSpace ≥ 500MB MySQL ≥ 3 Databases FTP = Yes...
  5. O

Host for Translated Manga Scanlations | 1GB Disk Space - 3 GB Bandwidth

Thank you for the quick response! Sent PM but I'll look into other offers as well! =3 Edit: Going with Alliance Hot! =3
  6. O

Host for Translated Manga Scanlations | 1GB Disk Space - 3 GB Bandwidth

Title basically says it all. Pref.: cPanel (Not a must but would be nice =3 ) Min. 1GB Disk Space Min. 3 GB Bandwidth Ability to Host Translated Manga Scanlations Not Planning to Shutdown Willing to do Linkbacks and P2H but no Banner Ads Have fun fighting! =3
  7. O

What Windows Versions have you used?

Whys that?
  8. O

Free Hosting the best as good as paid Hosting

You guys have a horrible WoT rating...
  9. O

How long can a human stay awake? (safely)

Yeah... Didn't see the date till after I posted...
  10. O

How long can a human stay awake? (safely)

http://www.articlebrain.com/Article/Eleven-Days-Awake/412
  11. O

How Do You Decide What Hosting Is Best?

Well you couldn't really tell which is the best host unless you had an excess of billions of dollars and years of your life to waste. But if want a good host you should think of there up-time, support, speed, prices, and quality.
  12. O

free webhosting

If you find anything like that please tell us.
  13. O

Still drunk...

Give them 3-7 days, send an email, delete if you don't get a response in a few days.
  14. O

Firefox

^^ Thank You, you just made my day. Plus FF is open-source unlike most the other browsers.
  15. O

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows 98 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 7 Area 51
  16. O

Free Cpanel Reseller Request

So what host did you decide on?
  17. O

Smoked Salmon

Woop Woopfor Salmon! =D
  18. O

$5 domain sold for $350

Congratulations! The most I've made on a domain is $100 so I find you lucky. What was the domain BTW.
Back