• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Professional Web Hosting for Small Businesses 2022!

I think that t he best option for small business is VPS. For good VPS you can always have a look and check: vpsland.com, inet.ws, libertyvps.net.
  2. T

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

I think that you can check some companies like hostgator.com, hostingsource.com, qhoster.com, kvchosting.net. They are all old players and You will get good service with each of them.
  3. T

how do you pay for hosting services?

I have one of my web sites hosted with qhoster.com and they allow me to pay using perfect money or Webmoney - lots of the payment options. I think that is really great.
  4. T

Which VPS is better to follow?

Depends: - on location - kind of web application you are going to host there - budget In case you are looking for SSD based solutions for example that is worth to check kvchosting.net.
  5. T

Datacenter?

I recommend GoRack.net located in Jacksonville, FL. They are fully redundant Data Center and fiber network with 24/7/365 network monitoring and support availability
  6. T

Server Point or WooServers?

I also support Serverpoint suggestion. They are reliable host that is providing high performance, quality and skilled available support
  7. T

Dedicated Server Reseller Recommendations?

I believe that dedi reselling from giants is the most profitable
  8. T

Advantages of Paid Web Hosting

now should come someone from Africa and say that they have the best dedicated servers) In fact the best dedis I think are provided by big companies that are situated mostly in US or EU
  9. T

Media Colt Solution review

I think so too, there is specialized forum section for this
  10. T

Discounted WHMCS license?

I think it's good idea from the security point of view to have separate server for billing system, it's not important to have high specs so it is not so pricey
  11. T

video stream site ?

I suggest you to use dedi if you have enough budget
  12. T

directory submissiom affective still???

Right, high PR directories will always be important part of link building
  13. T

Suggestion Please

Forum posting on your niche forums will also help a lot
  14. T

What is difference between Seo and PPC

SEO is a free but takes really much time