• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

iWeb’s June special offers : Up to 4 months free + 45% discount on high-power servers

We have 2 amazing limited time promotions that you can’t miss : 1- Save 45% on Dual Xeon® E55xx or E56xx 8 cores high performance, fast deployment servers. Dual Xeon® E55xx or E56xx 8 cores 24GB Ram 1TB Storage Unmetered bandwidth Only $199/month – SAVE 45% Buy Now Offer ends...
  2. I

One month free & unmetered bandwidth on iWeb's new dedicated server hosting packages

We now have an entirely new range of engineered dedicated server configurations available on iweb.com, ready for faster deployment in as little as 15 minutes, at unbelievable prices. We are confident you'll agree they are the best value high-performance, enterprise level servers on the web...
  3. I

iWeb's holiday countdown has begun - Amazing deal

iWeb's holiday calendar is back with amazing deals every day. What to expect from those deals? Huge discounts on high-performance dedicated servers , free upgrades and much more. Find out about the deal of the day now by visiting this page http://iweb.com/holiday-deals. Happy Holidays from...
  4. I

16 Years and going strong @iWeb -- Now with E3 & E5 based servers

iWeb has recently celebrated it's 16th Anniversary and is home to customers in over 100 countries. Our network is consistently rated as one of the best worldwide. You love technology -- so do we. Our teams work hard to ensure the reliability of our network and server infrastructure. As...
  5. I

10TB Traffic - Double RAM - cPanel Included: From Only $139/month @iWeb.com

Get your hands on the new iWeb Smart Server that offers both the power of a Classic Dedicated Server and the flexibility of Cloud Computing. For a limited time, you will receive: • 10,000 GB Monthly Traffic • Double RAM • RAID-1 Storage • cPanel Included • 2-Hour Delivery ... AND A...
  6. I

iWeb's Holiday Dedicated Offers: 10,000GB Traffic from Only $49/month

iWeb just put its amazing holiday offers on the shelves, so now's the time to get a head start on your holiday shopping. Get these Ready to Go, dedicated server offers in 4 hours or less. For a limited time only! Celeron 420 1.6Ghz 1GB RAM 320GB SATA 2 HD 10,000GB Traffic CentOS (32...
  7. I

Dedicated gets Smarter with iWeb's Biggest Product Innovation to Date

We are proud to introduce our latest and smartest line of servers, and excited to offer you an enhanced dedicated server experience. Powered by Smart Layer, our new provisioning technology, Smart Servers give you more flexibility and autonomy and aim at relieving the pains usually associated...
  8. I

Would you mind quickly reviewing my website? =)

Nice, but cluthered a bit, need some white space in there imo.
  9. I

New design and logo

You need some color in there bro. That blue is good, would be nice with green #95c011 and orange #ff9900. Good luck!
  10. I

Can you see this page?

Yeah good job sir.
  11. I

Favorite player?

iTunes FTW!
  12. I

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy thanksgiving to everybody!
  13. I

Best software?

Photoshop!