• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Tutoring Site - Pleease Review It

I think it's simple and easy to use. The logo is very similar with another logo - I don't remember exactly, but it's a well known site. The logo it's copied somehow ?
  2. J

Advantages of Paid Web Hosting

I think paid hosting is better because it offers good support. If a person is not paid, its sure that the support will be not very good comparing with the paid company. The equipments are for money. Without money you will have low quality of the services.
  3. J

Just got baptized

I think evolutionary theory is real but the people seems to need in something (an entity somehow which protects all humanity). It's just human mind which wants to believe. And @Darknight in 2012 will be no end of Earth.
  4. J

I brushed my teeth

What is this thread ? It sounds a little bit spammy but I've seen that is posted by an experienced member. :D
  5. J

Outlook 2010

This version it was launched ? If it's a cracked one its possible to be somehow unfinished or with a bug.
  6. J

Could use some low budget hosting.

You can try Hostgator services as well. In the baby Package you have included unlimited subdomains and unlimited database. It's a good hosting provider and you will be pleasant with its services. The online support is very fast too. ;)
  7. J

Best software?

I vote Dreamweaver and Photoshop. If you are familiar with these softwares, you can obtain very good results and beautiful sites.
  8. J

How to do business with foreigners

It depends by clients. If you discuss with they before doing business I think you can know about what to expect from they. If a client seems to be strange in some way, don't do business with he / she.
  9. J

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

I didn't use Bidvertiser. Google Adsense program is very good if you have good and targeted traffic. But the traffic is another problem...
  10. J

How To Sell Blog

I think you must all the content on a good domain and to continue to add valuable articles. When the site is stabilized in SERPs you can sell with a good price. Flippa is a good location where to sell your site.
  11. J

Dedicated server needed urgently..

I recommend you WiredTree services. They are very good in their job. The support is excellent - the tickets are solved in few minutes after sending. A very good company.
Back