• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

1 Dollar .COM Registration and Free Web hosting / Banner free.

Hello consumers. We are interested to offer .COM domain name registration for $1/year only. This will come with banner free superb web hosting services with cPanel and all other goodies. Are you interested to get this special offer ? If yes, then send me a mail from...
  2. E

1 Dollar .COM Registration. A New marketing strategy!

Sales are going really tough these days. Impossible to get new clients. So we are thinking about new marketing strategies. How about giving .COM domain registration for $1 for the first year ? Would that interest clients and make them sign up with us ? This $1 registration with also come...
  3. E

20GB Space, 200Gb Transfer, Sitebuilder, Script Installer, PHP, MySQL, cPanel

That a nice bunch of comments from you guys. Appreciate! Another point to note is that. Not a single client has responded yet!
  4. E

Lot of people are viewing our ad on freewebspace forum but not every one is signing up! Why not. what are we missing. We are giving awesome banner free , post2host free webhosting for both domains and subdomsin. Are we missing some thing. Please post your comments . So that we can improve and...
  5. E

Blazing fast servers! Free web Hosting. Free Domain Hosting. Free Subdomain Hosting. Free Website Builder Software. Free php Hosting. Free mysql Hosting. Three type of linux web hosting packages available. (Advertisement free hosting. Post2host free hosting. Paid Hosting !) -...
  6. E

Which post2host script to use for my free hosting ?

Ok, it seems that http://thehostingtool.com/ is working at last :-) I created both subdomain and domain without errors! Still need to test the p2h feature. Lets see.... But it feels a bit risky after seeing so many bugs. Would it be upgraded in time > Regularly ? Anyway thanks to...
  7. E

Which post2host script to use for my free hosting ?

Ipanel is not even responding to my questions. They are either out of business or not interested. So that is not a reliable solution. thehostingtool.com is good but severely buggy, I tried 3 latest versions and neither could create a site for me so far. free hosting manger seems to be the best...
  8. E

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

Once there was a time and a place in a kingdom far far far away where people used to pay to upgrade and settle for paid hosting eventually. But I agree with you, most probably that time is long gone now. So my intentions are to stay totally free for ever. Thats how my business model has been...
  9. E

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

yes, getting genuine traffic is tough with so many hosts to choose from. also post2host is a bad idea when 000webhosting is giving banner free p2h free hosting. How on earth could they afford it ? :cry2:
  10. E

After lot of brain storming. I have come up with a free web hosting business model that sounds promising. Although I did not like it at first, I will offer post2hosting free hosting without any banner ads. 4 posts per month! Secondly for those who dont like post2host, I will offer free...
  11. E

Best Way to Monetorize and Run your Free hosting!

Noo, I really value your comments and agree that you are telling the hard truth. I am no come and go free hosting provider. I sustained years of free hosting before shutting some of my free hosting but I know, its still profitable, if it can be done properly. But the challenges are daunting.
  12. E

I am not thinking about usint iPanel. Their support wont even reply to my questions. I think they are dead. No point in risking on their panel. I am about to use www.thehostingtool.com instead. It sounds nice, but looks a little buggy. Also dont have forced ads built in. Got a addon, that sounds...
  13. E

Personally I am some one who made good profit out of free and paid hosting both. My initial investment was not more than a reseller account, $300/year! Even back then no one told me, that I would even make a dime. Every one discouraged, But I had to be on my own belief and biz ideas. But more...
  14. E

Ok. All ideas are now in the drain as per your suggestions. I do appreciate and value your ideas though. One more thing to think about. How is x10hosting and 100 others big hosts doing it for free and growing in a profitable way. Anyone knows their secret ? Their business model Feels very unclear.
  15. E

Hmm, so every one is even against the idea of opening a free host! I find it pretty profitable, based on my calculations. It does not matter, how many clients I put on a server. My $100/mo server can easily sever over 50k unique visitors daily and over 100's of thousands of page views. Now If...
  16. E

Alright, I am setting up my free hosting service. Its cPanel, 180+ Free Scripts installer, Sitebuilder 1000+ templates. 20gig disk space and Unlimited every thing (practically). Proposed Domain and subdomain hosting. Ad free hosting. Now I cant run this hosting for ever if I am not...
  17. E

Free ASP.net Hosting. 10Gb Windows hosting for any purpose.

Please note that we dont offer any Control panel With our free windows hosting. You get a site site www.free2asp.net/yourname and ftp access to upload your files. So prepare your asp / asp.net website and upload with ftp. We recommend using FILEZILLA free ftp client to upload your files...
  18. E

Few bugs were caught and fixed. Our sign up system is open again. Please come on and sign in!
  19. E

We fixed few bugs with our control panel and signup system. You are most welcome to login and create accounts now.:welcome:
  20. E

Please sign up for your free asp/asp.net windows hosting at www.free4asp.net We offer free asp hosting and free asp.net hosting. Did you know that asp or asp.net with ms access database at the backend can handle more than 300 concurrent connections? That means you can run a small or a medium...
Back