• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AboutWeb

Just joined

Hi James, and welcome to FWS! Those codes you have to type are only for the first 10 posts (i believe), to combat spam.
  2. AboutWeb

what's your cpu specs?

AMD Athlon LE-1620 2,39 GHz
  3. AboutWeb

Which web browser do you use?

When it's about designing a web site to be compatible in all major web browsers, IE creates the most troubles.
  4. AboutWeb

Free DirectAdmin Host

It's just their marketing tactic. They have so small free package and they think users will think about going PAID. PS: Your design sucks, it's really old, dude.
  5. AboutWeb

SEO for an internal pages

SEO for internal pages is about Title, meta keywords, meta description, keywords density, content, links between internal pages.
  6. AboutWeb

Strange E-mails from Web Hosts ?

If this is the situation, Host1Free should be banned here.
  7. AboutWeb

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

Kloxo doesn't have everything that cPanel does, for example I couldn't setup rewrite URL, to get rid of dynamic URLs...
  8. AboutWeb

Auto blogging plugin wordpress

Who is doing that ? LOL. If my blog has a feed, it's not there to steal my content. It's for subscribers to discover new content.
  9. AboutWeb

Auto blogging plugin wordpress

Hi, sander. Auto blogging plugins steal blog posts from a feed address, and auto post it/schedule to post it on your blog. It's a joke for a serious blog, but it's a quick way to make money for those with mini sites, running AdSense on them. MFA.
  10. AboutWeb

Request for a Host for a MIDI Site

Before arguing, you must learn what MIDI stands for: musical instrument digital interface. Continuing from there, midi files contains codes that can be translated into sounds by a interface, like a computer+software, and/or musical keyboard/synthesizer.
  11. AboutWeb

It doesn't have the original sound, it would be impossible. It's some kind of a copy, that can be used on musical keyboards, for education. Or to show the scores.
  12. AboutWeb

A MIDI file is not the original song, it's an interpretation recorded with a musical keyboard or notes written with a musical notation software. Midi files can be used for studying, for learning, or for showing musical techniques. It's like a prototype...not the copyrighted song itself.
  13. AboutWeb

I can't see the thread. @kwokmengit , I studied music, so I wish you good luck finding a good host here! And can't wait to visit your site.
  14. AboutWeb

Should Youhosting resellers be banned here?

I agree. Don't allow YouHosting offers to be posted in this forum.
  15. AboutWeb

Free hosting for a WordPress blog request

I think they won't approve an e-mail that end's up with .RU
  16. AboutWeb

Keep getting spam users!

Install Akismet, it will check the IP of the poster to the SPAM database and as it was said above, set the posts to not be published immediately, but to be approved by you first. http://mods.mybb.com/view/akismet-%28spam-protection%29
  17. AboutWeb

will this widget affect my website on search engines

No. The translation widget will not affect Search Engines and you know why ? Because it's Java Script, and search engines can't read Java Scripts.
  18. AboutWeb

Free Application Hosting- Forums, Blogs, Podcasts, and more!

Quoted from their site...based on how they write, this site must be done by some under age kid, or he/they never went to school.
  19. AboutWeb

Need Free Hosting For Business Site

If you ask me, the "10+ email accounts" is the suspicious thing he require.
Back