• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Best online game

As far as I know the most playable and recommended online game is Counter Strike 1.6. I also love this game even played it in different tournaments. Dota, Fifa and Counter Strike Source are also good.
  2. J

fifa11 error

Fifa is a high graphics game and it needs minimum 256mb video card including 2 or 3GB ram. Second, check your DVD; Are there any crack files? If yes then copy it from the DVD and paste it on the folder where you installed the game. Hopefully it will replace the old file.
  3. J

Smartphones

Well, I also recommend buying Motorola Defy because the main reason is its OS which runs on Android as well as lots of others features are added which are not in Samsung Wave 2. The display is also larger compared to Wave2.
  4. J

Who loves windows 7?

I am using Windows 7 since 2 weeks and I really love this operating system which a lot more options compared to the previous version. One thing I really like on it is the graphics which is amazing, but the negative point is you can’t install this on a low configuration PC but overall it’s...
  5. J

need driver for windows 98 printer

Drivers.com and driverguide.com are good resources for finding all kinds of driver. But, I suggest you to install Windows XP on your PC which automatically installs drivers.
  6. J

Best software?

Well, “AboutWeb” Adobe Photoshop is one of the unique web designing software’s in the market that have plenty of outstanding options which are also easy to learn and operate by beginners or professionals that’s why everyone recommends this software. Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4...
  7. J

Best software for header creation

Try to use “Xheader” software which is one of the best and easy ways to make an exceptional and professional quality header for any website. I used it for a long time and got a good response which allows for modification of existing header templates and enable you to make new headers from your...
  8. J

basic designing tips

Here are some basic web design tips for you: Use a reference but don't copy it Try to create an exclusive design Create content that purely relates to your website Make sure that your site is quick to load in any browser Use a color scheme and avoid excessive use of shouting colors such as...
  9. J

Can I change domains and not lose serp ranking?

IMO, Google will never consider the new site as duplicate if you redirect your old domain to new domain. Just make sure the redirection code of 301 is in proper format. However, you will lose some Google SERP ranking for several weeks before everything gets back on normal.
  10. J

Which Forum software do you prefer?

I like PHPBB3 as it is free and it is easily customizable but if you need more functionality and you are ready to spend some money then go for Vbulletin which is the best software for forums.
  11. J

which course will be better for me in computer education?

Well, it depends on your interest that which course you like most. There are plenty of computer courses such as flash, coral, java etc. But, I’d like to recommend do OCP (Oracle Cisco Professional) which is very useful because it is based on database servers such as MYsQL, PHP etc.
  12. J

Working with dual monitors

What kind of video card do you have? Is there at least 1 VGA and 1 HD port? You need a video card that has dual monitor function. I recommend GeForce FX5600 which already has these interfaces in one card and it's also cheap.
  13. J

I have problems with my computer

If your computer beeps on starting then the RAM is damaged. Try removing it on your motherboard and replacing with another then start your computer. I’m sure it will solve your problem.
  14. J

Free DNS host

Below are the best DNS service providers: Bur.st Edit DNS FreeDNS.afraid.org No-IP Twisted4Life XName ZoneEdit Regards,
  15. J

Where can i sale my domain?

I’d like to say “Sedo” is one of the best ways to sell out your domain names. I also sold 2 of my domains through this website. Furthermore, you can also sell your domain on “Digitalforum” as well which is also a good selling and buying source.
  16. J

change URL?

Follow these instructions below: • Go to Web Site Manager and click Change web site address (URL) • Enter one word in the Nickname box. Do not include any punctuation and spaces etc. • To see how the new nickname looks in the address, click Preview • If you want then change the name in the...
  17. J

Best Hosting Service!

I’d like to recommend Hostmonster, JustHost and Bluehost which are the top service provider of the year 2011. You can easily get the hosting of PHP out of them.
  18. J

Where can I Buy a reseller host

“Gorilla reseller hosting” and “One Avenue networks” are absolutely good based on your requirements. They provide cheap bandwidth with lots of facilities.
  19. J

Firefox not displaying any images - 500 error (connection closed)

I am using Firefox for a long time and I never faced this kind of error, so I suggest you reinstalling Firefox with the latest version. I am sure it will help.
  20. J

What is hosting?

“Hosting” means the service provided by a seller which offers for the storage of web pages and files. They give you a specific space for your WebPages which allows them to show on the internet.
Back