• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Managed UK VPS, 4 CPU, 60GB SAS Storage, 2GB RAM + cPanel Included for £24.95/month

I think the price is a little higher compared with other offers here..
  2. K

Dafthost.com - Dedicated Servers, VPS, Shell Accounts Bitcoin/Paypal/Wire

I have used Google to find some reviews about your services but I cannot find some persuasive reviews......
  3. K

ULTRA LOW-COST VPS HOSTING. STARTING AT $12/Year! UNMETERED BANDWIDTH PROMO!

Should I tust your services? Coze I've been getting used to godaddy and bluehost and my friends told me don't trust the offers provided by some small companies becasue they're probably runned by only one person.
  4. K

[US/Asia] ★ TaleHost ★ 25% LIFETIME OFF | From $1.46 ONLY | cPanel | Softaculous

I have seen many free hosting services supplier provide us with offers that are much more attractive then yours. Since you want money from us, why not provide us with some more attractive plans/offers?
  5. K

Web Hosting: 5GB Disk, 15GB BW for $1 p/m! [USA - Europe - India]

Only $1 for a 5 GB hosting service, sounds amazing! You know I pay nearly 200USD per month for my hosting service company but my site's loading speed is still a little low. According to Google analytics, my site's average laoding speed is 8-10 seconds, what's happening? What hosting services...
  6. K

DEASOFT:: 25% OFF FOR LIFE! Aussie & USA Master Reseller/VPS Plans! Incl WHMreseller

I just want to know whether you are just reseller or not. If you are a reseller, how can we trust you are authorized to lower down the prices for a lifetime?
  7. K

[Perfect Money Web Hosting] - $2.50/Mo - Perfect Money, Payza & WebMoney - GroomHost

Sounds good, 2.5USD per month means I need pay you 30USD per year, the price is very low I think. Thanks for sharing the information here, I will take it into consideration.
  8. K

Create Business Email with Free Hosting & Domain

Is it a lifetime giveaway? I mean how long it will be free for use, 1 year, 1 month or lifetime?
  9. K

5 FREE SSD 2GB Hosting Packages – HURRY NOW

I have visited your site but I didn't find any information about the free services, there're only paid information on your site, did I miss something?
  10. K

SmokyHosts - Free domain names with free hosting accounts!

I think there's no need for you to post dumpliacted information in the same thread zone. people will dislike you if you do this....
  11. K

I think I will take your services into consideration if you can provide us with free technical support (I mean for free users). Actually I don't want to use free hosting services but I need to test your services firstly and then I will decide whether I should upgrade to the paid version or not.
  12. K

Free cPanel Web hosting with Softaculous - Fast with excellent uptime

I have visited this comapny's facebook, there're only 38 likes, which indicates that few people choose their plans. My question is whether we can get support in time if we're in trouble.
  13. K

It seems like that free users will not be able to get support? You know there are many webmasters who actually are not familiar with the hosting services, they will surely need help. I have visited your forums, I think it is difficult for us to get support via forum. It would be better if you...
  14. K

(JFH) Jcink Forum Hosting (8 years online!) [Mobile Supported]

Could you provide us with some detailed information? Like the space, whether ads will be put on our sites or not?
  15. K

Request free cPanel hosting

I think most of the free host suppliers will not be interested in your back links especially if your site is absolutely new. I think if you allow them to put ads on your site, then you may easily get a free host that you need.
  16. K

Free hosting request: cPanel Space:

Do you need any other features? (optional) -------Multiple email accounts Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? -------No, I don't like ads as well as my visitors Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? -------It's OK Describe what...
  17. K

Free hosting request: Space:

Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? -----Absolutely not. Irrelevant ads will make my site look unprofessional. Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? -----It's OK Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is...
  18. K

Natural link building

Your links should be diverse and in your niche. You should both have dofollow and nofollow links. Your links should from different domains and you'd better give them links back.
  19. K

Where to find profile links for my website?

According to Sander K, forum profile links are harmful for SEO, right?
  20. K

Syncing Contacts on Phone

As far as I know, there are some software that can help you sync contacts and messages from one phone to another, the name of the software is MobileGo ( I am not quite sure), you can use Google to find this software to see whether it can help you or not......
Back