• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

FREE RESELLER, FREE HOST 2GB Webspace, 30GB Bandwidth, SSH, PHP, And Much More.

This host uses http://youhosting.com to make their host...
  2. H

UnlimitedOne.com

Actually, After researching this host, Unlimitedone is a reseller from JustHost.
  3. H

Google Plus invite :D

Thanks for giving out invites, really appreciate it! :D
  4. H

What is Best Support Ticket System?

WHMCS definitly has the best support system, if you want a free support system, you could use The Hosting Tool. It works great! :D
  5. H

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

Well, if I owned a web host and wanted a reseller plan, I would make the price of the reseller plan very high because giving out resellers can really wreck the speed of a server, you are practically dedicating space to another user to use to resell their resources.
  6. H

What do most customers look for?

As a hosting customer myself, I look for a web host that has been in the business for a while, has cheap prices, and offers CPanel
  7. H

DialAHost, Affordable quality at your door, 24/7 support, redundant DNS and more!

I would really consider this host if I actually wanted to pay for web hosting, thanks for the share! :D
  8. H

Free 5gb - 10gb web hosting with panel!

We changed our plans yesterday and we re-launched the service! This should be the LAST server move! HP is now in the SingleHop data center in Chicago, IL.... Our Plans: Plan 1 5GB Disk Space 20GB Monthly Bandwidth 5 Mysql Databases 2 FTP accounts 5 Addon Domains, 5 Parked...
  9. H

We have changed the theme on our site and we have switched to a much more reliable server! We now offer the FULL CPANEL with Premium SOFTACULOUS and we have changed our plans! NO MORE POST'S REQUIRED AND AUTOMATIC SIGN UP FORM! 5GB Space 50GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited FTP Accounts...
  10. H

I changed the Second Hosting plan and it is as follows: ***PLAN 2*** Disk Space: 10,000MB – 10GB Bandwidth: 100,000MB – 100GB Number Of Allowed Emails: 5 Number Of Allowed FTP Accounts: 5 Number Of Allowed Databases: 5 MySQL Connection Hourly Limit: 25,000 Mailbox Max Size: 50 Max Sub...
  11. H

Here at HostingPad, we offer free web hosting, but it's post to host... We are a brand new web host with very fast servers with wonderful uptime. We are excited to have you guy's around! Come land your website on our pad! Our Plans: ***PLAN 1*** Disk Space: 5,000MB – 5GB Bandwidth...
Back