• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Wordpress and Joomla

Its seems to be the wordpress theme more SEO friendly
  2. R

Asus master hd password

If your talking about BIOS password, you can set it in the BIOS, there is an option in the BIOS menu (maybe SECRUTy), so you jusy select it an set the passeord. But i don't think this could help too much on what you was requesting.
  3. R

free wysiwyg/html editor

This one is good. Amaya is a good one too.
  4. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

MS-DOS Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows ME Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 (in use) Windows server 2000 Windows server 2008
  5. R

Review my file hosting site

Appearance = Good. Functionality = Deficient.
  6. R

How to convert flash to hmtl5

Its not strictly necesary to jailbreak it. You can read this article HERE to learn how!
  7. R

review webmasters tools website

Like the twitter tool. Very useful
  8. R

YouConvert - Download and Convert videos from Youtube and other video sites

What if i want to download a video from other site. Is a news portal, it's not a popular video channel as youtube, vimeo, yahoo videos, etc. How can i do. Do you know any software or plugin or webtool?
  9. R

is it hard to make webhosting?

it's not hard if you have professional tools & resources, easyly you could give webhosting service.
  10. R

Review my design please. [1024x819]

Maybe if you make sections with borders and apply some margin to the content...
  11. R

Difference?

PHP ASP / ASP.NET open source Not open source (only express edition) Speed (faster) Speed(fast) multiplatform Specialized for Windows Platf. Syntax similar to C Syntax similar to visual/c/c# MySql SQL...
  12. R

Database Connection With PHP

Good code! I personally prefere to create a cofig file and in other page. So in the main php we just link the sheets.
  13. R

upload your pic free - fast -easy

Cool site. Need more design. This site is like TinyPic service i supose.
  14. R

Review my hosting site.

It took a few seconds to load to me too. I like the colors of the banners. They are attractive.:wave:
  15. R

Anyone like to review my site?

Looks cool. I feel that is too height. The theme still looks like Gavick Joomla template - PenguinMail!:bandit2:
Back