• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

How to add a +1 google button to your site

Oh nice, thanks for sharing, it's time to add +1 to my site too, looks like G is pushing this for ranking.
  2. R

visitor counter

Just go with Google Analytics, this is more than you need and most advanced statistics counter system ever found!
  3. R

How do I get my HTML to the Web server?

Filezilla is your answer! It's free so you may uload easy all files to FTP, or use just simple web based uploader of your hoster.
  4. R

Review my design please. [1024x819]

I think your desing is too oldschool and not trendy, just go and see some monster templates samples and you'll se what i'm talking about!
  5. R

review webmasters tools website

Hei, nothing new, all users prefer use same features on Domaintools or Networktools websites....
  6. R

Review my hosting site.

I think your site is toooo slow, optimize images!
  7. R

Best software for web designing?

I prefer to use pure notepad based method of making templates so no wrong code o mess added to html.
  8. R

Best software?

My tools are photoshop and notepad ++.
  9. R

How to convert PSD to WP?

There are no tools to conversion all things dome mostly by html/css designers hands and psd slices.
  10. R

What do most customers look for?

I think most asked are space and badwidth also most asked question after registration is how to configure dns nameservers i think.
  11. R

promoting free hosting

the ratingi If you have budget you may try adds, ex Adsense, but it's costs alot to get rela results, also think about ad exchange with partners and other websites.
Back