• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Large hosts or small ones?

It all depends on the speed of the tech support. Just read customer reviews of the host before you sign up. I think the best is a good medium-size host.
  2. J

How to add a +1 google button to your site

I've gotten a few +1 clicks on my pages. However, there are a lot more FB like users than Google +1 users. This will take a long while to catch on.
  3. J

Best software?

Adobe photoshop for GFX and notepad++ for coding. I prefer the simplicity of notepad and its fast loading time.
  4. J

visitor counter

If you don't mind Google having some visitor data on your site, just go with analytics. Otherwise you may have to pay for a service like getclicky.
  5. J

Best Free Forum Software

I think its phpBB hands down really. I still prefer vB but if your going free, phpBB is the way to go.
  6. J

Image verification for every post

I understand its to fight spam, but some of those I just can't read. They are so blurry its impossible to tell which letter it is.
  7. J

review webmasters tools website

I like it, its clean and simple. Although all the tools are available elsewhere, its nice to have them in one place.
  8. J

Review hosting site

It does not look professional. There is too much whitespace and that graphic is just ...no . You may want to look into hiring a professional web designer if you are serious about this.
  9. J

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

Does it seem like they come out with a new version every month. I just got the message to upgrade to FF4. They all look the same
  10. J

What is the best way to promote a free webhosting service?

Posting in forums and using Stumbleupon is probably the best way to start. However, you will spread by word of mouth if you offer stable services that don't go down every once a day or so like many free hosts do.
  11. J

War on drugs utter fail

There needs to be some limits are stuff that is highly addictive but in general it should be legalized so we can get tax revenue.
  12. J

Linux vs Windows - Which is better?

Linux is usually cheaper, but it really depends on what scripting/database you want to use. For the most common PHP/MYSQL combination, linux is the way to go.
  13. J

what about the transformer 3

Doubt it, the 2nd one was bad enough. The third one, I think is almost guaranteed to suck. They wanted to get away from Megan Fox and her trashiness so they replaced her with a victoria's secret model -- priceless.
  14. J

What is free blog hosting .???

Actually most blog hosts are just hosting that have blog installation. When deciding on a blog hosts, CPU usage is probably the important factor.
  15. J

Best Place to Buy Advertising for Website?

In-content links are much more coveted now than anything else nowdays. You will need to write and produce good content and have others link to it or reference it to do well in SEO.
Back