• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Cube Hosts New FREE Offer

Update: Free Web Hosting has now been disabled due to spammers, so we decided to halt this free offer for now. Request to close this thread.
  2. D

Yes this template is a free one, we are currently in the process of making our own one so this is only temporary.
  3. D

CubeHosts.eu new FREE Offer to Everyone! Here at Cube Hosts we have decided to give users a free hosting service so you can try our services before you buy them. This hosting account lasts forever as long as you don't hit the limits. Once the limits have been hit you will need to upgrade your...
  4. D

25% OFF Cloud Hosting at Cube Hosts

Cube Hosts now has cloud server hosting. We are currently testing this out and if it proves to be popular we will make it a permanant addition to our portfolio of services. Our cloud package currently costs £3.00/month, if you would like to purchase it you can here: Cube Hosts - Shopping...
  5. D

CubeHosts.eu - cPanel, 2GB Space, 2GB Bandwidth from £1/month (United States)

Theres been an update to the plans, but I am not able to edit the 1st post.
  6. D

Review my file hosting site

I like the design, its very clean, simple and easy to use. I haven't tried uploading anything yet but I may do soon.
  7. D

CubeHosts.eu - cPanel, 2GB Space, 2GB Bandwidth from £1/month (United States)

CubeHosts.eu - Thinking Outside the Box Cube Hosts is a professional organisation established with the aim of providing affordable web hosting for our customers. We believe that affordable web hosting is a right, not a privilege. Our ethos is that if we give you affordable web hosting, the...
  8. D

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

Custom, I run a web design company so yea, everything needs to be custom in my opinion for me.
  9. D

Any Way To Make Money Off A Forum From A Free Host

Edit: Just noticed the date.. sorry. :o
  10. D

$5.55 .com Domains, Coupon Code

Nope, coupon is invalid. That kinda sucks.
  11. D

CO.CC Bannded By google!!!!

Its a shame that people spoil it for others who cannot afford a domain, I guess they gotta rely on us web hosts to offer free domains every now and then =]
  12. D

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

I would say its hard to decide, but recently hotmail have gone horribly wrong. :lol: so GMail ftw. =]
  13. D

Best Free Forum Software

In my opinion I have found MyBB to be the best, this one is kind of like vBulletin but a free version.
  14. D

Hello guys!

I sure will do, this community looks like a nice place to hang out. I am sure I will share some of knowledge with all of you. :P
  15. D

FBulletin (a free Facebook forum application)

That is awesome, I will be using this ^_^.
  16. D

Google Plus invite :D

Yes, its been on news worldwide which is like millions exposed to it, plus Google were popular anyway so to get people on there is easy.
  17. D

Hello guys!

Hey everyone, My name is Daniel Sheen and I run a web hosting and design company called Cube Hosts. I came here to meet new people and to advertise my business to all you guys out there. Hope to meet good people here! :cool2:
Back