• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

What do most customers look for?

Do you offer cpanel and daily backups. That is the majority of pre-sales tickets.
  2. G

What is Best Support Ticket System?

WHMCS by far is the best support system ever! I've used it for 3 -4 years now and I would never think of switching to any other systems. The add-ons you can get whmcs are just awesome.
  3. G

what advertising methods are u using?

I'm posting on varies web master and web hosting related forums, twitter, facebook, and local area. All have there advantages. But, paid advertising is the best, but cash is always a problem with that option.
  4. G

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

I used a friend for all my sites. Site I work for was created by him. Good work. But, before I met him I just used templates and tweaked them to my liking.
  5. G

PayPal and LibertyReserve

I've heard of liberty reserve but never used them. I stuck to using paypal and alertpay for all my transactions. paypal I don't have any problems with and alertpay is basically a paypal clone so no problems there either. A lot of people use alertpay so you could give them a try.
  6. G

Casey Anthony Not guilty

It's sad really...She should have been found guilty of murder. I don't care how scared you get, you don't bury your child and then lie for a month that she was with a nanny and then go to another lie that she was kidnapped. 6 months that little girl was buried and she knew where too. Just...
  7. G

Which web browser do you use?

I use Firefox and IE. I use Firefox for the majority of my web browsing as it is fast, doesn't crash a lot, and has a wide range of add-ons. I only use IE now and then for when a site I am using doesn't support firefox. My college for one is not FF friendly so I have to use IE to browse their...
  8. G

Review hosting site

I love the template, the color, and how clean it is. The only thing I do not like is how you display the host package. It seems a bit unprofessional. Other than that nice looking design.
  9. G

Price you would pay for domains.

I would like to pay $7-$12 range for a domain. Anything more than $12 is a bit much and I would rather look somewhere else. Unless it came with a good deal or something. But, the standard is normally $9-$10 for a domain.
  10. G

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

Well, I would a web host that is honest, does not oversell space and bandwidth, has good uptime, friendly staff, great support, and is flexible with payment options and upgrading options.
Back