• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

I try to build my web sites from scratch as their design should be unique and have its own set of specifications. Though, I try to reuse some modules that could be identical to others. Say, the security module, access to database and style sheets are just a few things I tend to reuse across...
  2. J

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2

I have seen this movie twice already since its opening day. I am not sure if they already have a good quality copy of it available online but I will try to check my sources if they already have a copy of it. But I suggest that you catch it while it is still in theater as it is really good and...
  3. J

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

I have the firefox 5 installed on my iMac and do not have any significant changes I can take note of. The one thing probably in it is faster browsing though I think it is negligible. Most of the upgrades they made are geared toward plug-ins and hardware acceleration. I will try to post some...
Back