• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

ZipServers - Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 3 NOCs, Managed Support!

ZipServers - Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 3 NOCs, Managed Support! **** TRIPLE DOUBLE SPECIAL **** Double Bandwidth: Order 3000GB and get 6000GB - Order 250GB HD and get 2 x 250GB HD - Order 4GB RAM and get 8GB RAM + a FREE VPS (Os Only VPS Plan 1)! Order your base...
  2. Z

Need VPS ...

Do you have a specific location in mind ? Please give us more details.
  3. Z

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

I like Firefox 6.0 because it has cool tool bars. I also like it because it has the words "fire" and "fox" in it ,which is really cool.
  4. Z

How do you get customers

Awesome advice. Advertise on Facebook Business pages for the most effect. Spam is not good, it does not taste good, I prefer Smoked turkey. You can find reviews about spam on Google, it will show you how many people do not "like" Spam on Facebook.
  5. Z

I need a dedicated server in Asia

I think the OP should do a Google search for all his answers. Thank you for reminding me to read the post first, I don't know how to do these really inane things without your guidance.Thank you, I'll be here waiting to be quoted.
  6. Z

I need a dedicated server in Asia

I think a West Coast Server can do this.Why does it have to be in China? Are you targeting Chinese users?
  7. Z

looking for a northeast vps

How about Seattle? Would that work for you? I think you can get that VPS for 7 bucks a month, with free managed support,tech support.
  8. Z

Need south-eastern hosting

Have you looked into providers that have NOC in Dallas? I think this will be easy, or even one in Washington D.C. ?
  9. Z

ZipServers -Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 3 NOCs, Managed Support!

ZipServers - Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 3 NOCs, Managed Support! **** TRIPLE DOUBLE SPECIAL **** Double Bandwidth: Order 3000GB and get 6000GB - Order 250GB HD and get 2 x 250GB HD - Order 4GB RAM and get 8GB RAM + a FREE VPS (Os Only VPS Plan 1)! Order your base...
  10. Z

I need excellent shared host for mybb forum

First, an old post is revived,for fun. Then you rail on me about it,how they "Don't want a host,already found a host,etc" you are spamming,etc, then you keep going by posting your mini ad again. Another good one: this is almost a month old "if he still dint find a host ... then probaly he does...
  11. Z

It's not about post counts, it's about the freedom to post, posters' rights, and the ability to bring back threads from their archived doom.I don't why I am posting this,only I will keep reading it.Gotta go, Sunshine is knocking at my office door, gotta let her in.
  12. Z

** $ 7.95 / Month 1 Year Subscription FREE! ZipServers "One Plan" **

During the month of September all new One Plan subscriptions can enjoy a FREE subscription period based on their initial subscription using the following web hosting coupon. In addition, we are now making domain registrations and transfers FREE! In addition, this package includes MANAGED...
  13. Z

What ever happened? Did the OP find his provider, and if so, who did he go with ? Just doing some follow-ups, I'll be here all day.
  14. Z

Is there a catch in free hosting?

Just because it is "free" , doesn't make it good. If you want seamless integration, uptime and support, you have to pay for it. You can start out with a relatively cheap VPS, go from there. The worst part of the "free" deals is that you are gonna lose data, and to me that is unacceptable.
  15. Z

Looking for multiple hosts with very little requirments under $2 per month

Mr. Doogie, can you give us more info? What are you planning on doing with this? Also. if you do not respond we will all be left to think that this was some sort of spam .
  16. Z

How to choose VPS

We are six months into this thread ,I wonder if Ace has gotten hooked up with a provider yet ;). Please let us know what you ended up with, we're all on pins and needles waiting.
  17. Z

Need 20 cheap simple web hosting for mini sites/landing pages, please read

Really???? Nobody in their right mind would go anywhere near this. This has "Spamville" written all over it. Prove me wrong ... I'll be here all day, holla.
  18. Z

ZipServers - Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 4 NOCs, Managed Support!

:wave: ZipServers - Double Bandwidth / Double RAM / Double HD! VPN, 4 NOCs, Managed Support! **** TRIPLE DOUBLE SPECIAL **** Double Bandwidth: Order 3000GB and get 6000GB - Order 250GB HD and get 2 x 250GB HD - Order 4GB RAM and get 8GB RAM + a FREE VPS (Os Only VPS Plan 1)! Order your...
  19. Z

Looking for multiple hosts with very little requirments under $2 per month

I would suggest upping your budget. You are not going to get very much with a $2 service plan, just say'n.
  20. Z

FindMyHost Releases September 2011 Editors Choice Awards

I am pleased to announce that ZipServers,Inc. has been chosen "Best Game Servers" Award ,chosen by customer reviews on FindMyHost.com. For a complete list of the FindMyHost Wards winners, please take a minute to check this link...
Back