• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

5 1GB Plans Available

The plans are now out. However, if you did sign up and you got the "Sorry" message the script did complete (assuming no errors) and created your account anyways due to a bug. So if you did do this before this post. Go ahead and change nameservers to: ns1.pessetto.com and ns2.pessetto.com, we...
  2. T

5 1GB Plans Available

Hi, as we are getting up to speed we are offering 5 free 1GB web spaces with 10 GB bandwidth on http://pessetto.com. Once the five are gone it will not allow any more registrations. The plan includes: 1 GB Space 10 GB Bandwidth EHCP Control Panel One Click Site Installer MySQL...
  3. T

I need help setting up VPS.

You could use Ubuntu with EHCP I know that you are using CentOS, however, some VPS providers allow you to reinstall an OS or install an diffrent OS via their admin panel. If so, I would recommend using EHCP (http://ehcp.net) by switching from CentOS to Ubuntu and then running the install. It...
  4. T

Best Email Hosting

I guess this offer could be really good for big companies, however, for small ones I think Google has you beat with 50 email accounts for free then $50/year for each additional one.
  5. T

Please Review My Business Site!!

I say the overall look is great, however, I don't like how much the left hand column moves; it's distracting.
  6. T

Free DirectAdmin Host

Thanks for your replies Thank you for replies, I will be adjusting the plans in just a bit, and I will be releasing a new website with a different design hopefully within a couple of weeks.
  7. T

Tips on Web Design

Hi, I am not an expert in web design and was wondering if anyone would give some tips on how to create a good-looking site. I know XHTML strict with CSS so the code is not a problem. Just concepts.
  8. T

Free DirectAdmin Host

Yes, I'll admit that 50MB is not very much and yes it is more of a marketing tactic and to prevent server abuse. Kjuzhe is right that one does have a higher cap in fact it won't cut you off at 500MB as EHCP does not supply an option for max bandwidth, but I cannot list unlimited as it is...
  9. T

WHMCS or HostBill?

Have you considered Blesta?
  10. T

Free DirectAdmin Host

Hi, We are considering migrating our free users from our EHCP server to our DirectAdmin server due to cost of running each server. As a test we have created a beta page to sign up for this service. The host includes: 50 MB Space 100 MB Bandwidth PHP 5 Installatron DirectAdmin...
  11. T

15% off Silver Plan

We just released a new version of our website We just released our new website (still undergoing some work) and we are so happy to get rid of the old template we were using that we decided to give a 15% discount on our silver plan. Code: renewal1 Go to greathostnetwork.com now to signup...
  12. T

Which web browser do you use?

I was referring mainly to a lack of CSS3 standards, though I will say IE8 and IE9 are doing a bit better. However, it still fails to pass the Acid3 test. Even Microsoft admits this: http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/benchmarks/acid3/default.html
  13. T

Please review my web hosting site.

Very nice You have a very nice and sleek design, however, it loads very slow. Check your graphics and try to up your speed.
  14. T

Which web browser do you use?

Firefox and Chrome. Firefox has the best compatibility I have seen with CSS3 and javascript. Chrome is corporate owned and seems to have problems with some javascripts (I recomend Chromium instead). IE is just a piece of junk and nightmare for web designers as it fails to comply with...
  15. T

What are the top three free website hosts?

I agree, everyone is responsible for their data. Most Control Panels offer a way to backup your data in a .zip or in some other way.
  16. T

Microsoft Kills CZ.CC & Dotfree For Spamming

While these ones went under, dot.tk is still around. I know it is not the same, but they still offer free .tk domain names and claim to be around for awhile. I am sure Google is having a fun time pulling the .free domains from it's database.
  17. T

Got scammed by Host1free affiliate, where to report?

Change Hosts I've heard quite a bit of bad things of Host1Free. Even there "free VPS" is just a month free. I would switch providers. Look at the Free Host list here. If anyone wants to switch to Great Host Network with a free/paid account contact support and we will see if we can transfer...
  18. T

Need a web designer! Where to post?

Some options Please explain more about your design, vWorker.com provides cheap services for this kind of thing. I would also be willing to create one (i worked on beta.es3inc.com) over the summer. If your interested I will do one for free (providing it's not too complicated or...
  19. T

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

My oppinions I think Webmin is the best way to go for you, but you could look into Kloxo. If you are willing to try other distros EHCP for Debian/Ubuntu is a very good and easy to use Free control panel that I use and installation is a snap (it uses quite a bit of memory though, >500MB)...
  20. T

Small request - Link back offered

A few offers I have not been in business for very long, just a few days, but the server I am offering you has been up since May. It hosts my personal site that I have had for years and some critical university data. I can offer you: 1GB Space 4GB Bandwidth Easy Install Scripts ECHP...
Back