• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Attractive and Professionaly Designed Toolbar Icons

Toolbar Icons is an essential part of the overall design. It makes your software looks professionaly done and gives an impression of high quality design. Toolbar Icons provides attractive and professionaly designed icons to suit your needs. Different icon bundle sets are available...
  2. C

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows XP (Favourite) Windows 7 Home Basic / Ultimate
  3. C

Which web browser do you use?

NO safari and Opera. Haha. I'm a big fan of MF.
  4. C

My pc shutdown by itself.

Maybe overheating, thats my probs too last month.
  5. C

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

If have budget then go with finished template, if no then go with custom.
  6. C

Tips on Web Design

check w3schools.com - i learned many web design and programming lessons there.
  7. C

What activities in Webdesign?

You ask to short and not complete, please rewrite.
  8. C

Want to know about HTML and web design

Exatly, if yes then he should be notified that someone reply on his post.
  9. C

what's your cpu specs?

brand: intel chach:2mb cpu frequency: 3.4ghz cpu modal: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor power usge: 106watts nice specs mates!
  10. C

Ready Made Professionaly Crafted Icons For Web Design

When it comes to web design, beautiful icon sets are tops. Beautifully designed icons also prove the quality of the web designer's work. Perfect Icons provides professionally crafted and well designed icons for developers, toolbar icons and web icons that can make great impression on others...
  11. C

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

me not yet too. I think my firefox is out of date. Been using Chrome for now.
Back