• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

[Request] Free Hosting

I can offer you the hosting package requested. And yes, the MySql size has no limits. Contact me in private.
  2. H

Cpanel | 3GB Bandwidth | 1 GB space - That's all I need.

I can offer the hosting package you need. The only requirement is a banner code placed on your site to help us cover the costs. You can avoid the banner donating a small amount to us. Regards
  3. H

Requesting Host for Drupal based site

Hello, We can host your two sites on subdomain or your own domain. You will get 2 different cpanel accounts for each site. File size upload is not limited. Cpanel features available are: domain/sub managing, email, database, cron jobs, and fantastico autoinstaller included (and some more)...
  4. H

Request Blogsite Space

Hello, I can offer to you a free cpanel hosting on subdomain (atleast 99.0% uptime). Your site will not has forced ads, and this is not a post 2 host. Just say space and bandwidth required. HostGB
Back