• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

What do you want to become in future?

Hey, guys first of very good morning to you all. I have completed my graduation as Bachelor Of Computer Application (BCA). Currently I am working with IT company as web developer and web designer. In coming year I will start doing Master Of Computer Application and so I am doing job and along...
  2. R

what's your cpu specs?

My computer is not having much special feature but I love my computer. Here are some of its specialty and I am 100 % satisfied with its specialty. 1. Processor:- AMD Athelon with speed of 3.4 Ghz 2. RAM:- 2Gb 3. HDD Memory:- 500 GB 4. DVD Writer 5. 4 USB ports. 6. ASUS Sabertooth X58...
  3. R

Which web browser do you use?

Web browser should be such that it works smooth and fast. Mozilla, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Netscape are different web browsers and all of them are different functionality and features. But I use only Chrome and Mozilla, both are the best web browsers. I prefer to use Chrome...
  4. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 98 are all different versions of Windows. Earlier I was using Windows 98 even tough there was Window XP but computer was not capable i.e my computer's requirement don't match with Windows XP requirement. Then after few month I clanged my computer...
Back