• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. gigebox

1Gbit/s UNCAPPED OpenVZ VPS $7/mo

GIGEBOX are expert providers of virtual hosting solutions and eCommerce web design, we operate equipment running at multiple Gigabits per second, with a network that is supplied by several separate networks including Level(3), NTT, Tinet, and nLayer. Our company understands that your data is...
  2. gigebox

GIGEBOX LIMITED - High Performance OpenVZ VPS $7/mo

GIGEBOX are expert providers of virtual hosting solutions and eCommerce web design, we operate equipment running at multiple Gigabits per second, with a network that is supplied by several separate networks including Level(3), NTT, Tinet, and nLayer. Our company understands that your data is...
  3. gigebox

GIGEBOX LIMITED - HIGH PERFORMANCE LINUX OPENVZ $7.00 USD

4. gigebox

Free cPanel, PHP, MySQL Hosting.

We own our own servers, have multiple networks, large uptimes and very good latency. 500 MB of Disk cPanel, PHP, MySQL. Visit www.gigebox.com and signup for free web hosting. Try our speed test @ http://speedtest.gigebox.com/ For professional hosting visit our premium site...
  5. gigebox

Free hosting request: cPanel Space: 500mb - 1gb

I honestly don't know anybody who would offer 14 free IP addresses, but if you want a reliable shared hosting visit www.gigebox.com, English only.
  6. gigebox

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: Less than 5000MB Where: Anywhere is ok, Asi

Shared with cPanel 10 GB of Disk, cPanel, PHP & MySQL £1.99/mo Servers in Canada, UK, and France. http://hostrazor.co.uk/packages/
  7. gigebox

Free hosting request: PHP Space:

500mb disk / 500 gb bandwidth http://www.gigebox.com/ free cPanel hosting with PHP. English Only
  8. gigebox

Low End VPS only $7/month

Low End Box •512MB RAM •1 vCPU Core •50GB Diskspace •100Mbit Port Speed •1 IPv4 Address •OpenVZ/SolusVM •$7 /Month | Order Link High Performance VPS - Established since 2009, IPV6 Available, SSL Certificates etc.
  9. gigebox

Looking for cloud hosting

cloud amazon aws offers a free years trial of there cloud services, including a static IP address etc. They are also have great DDoS mitigation (I have tried and tested this). I think you should give them a try.
  10. gigebox

Need cpanel hosting

any client that has excess bandwidth usage, or any user found to be abusing upstream / downstream will have there account limited to 10 Mbit/s or even possibly suspended. I do not think "saturate" was the word to use wswd but it's definitely a great question.
  11. gigebox

Looking for shared cpanel hosting

package They still might be interested sander heh
  12. gigebox

Looking For Shared

we have unmetered bandwidth on our servers (yes they do exist) as we have an unmetered connection to the internet, we do not limit bandwidth, yet we may limit mbps if you exceed over 90Mbit/s, www.hostrazor.co.uk submit a ticket.
  13. gigebox

Looking for cloud hosting

depends what your after pricedhost, I could offer you something in virginia, usa on a cloud server /shared ? www.hostrazor.co.uk submit a support ticket with your details/request and ill quote
  14. gigebox

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Spac

200mb of space is tiny, if you have alot of genuine traffic i would be happy to host you. www.hostrazor.co.uk - submit a support ticket. Hi sander!
  15. gigebox

Need cpanel hosting

sander dont be so harsh, maybe he misinterpreted - there is such a thing as unmetered, its when there is a line that has a set speed, such as 100mbps, 1gbit/s etc that has no bandwidth limiting (users normally call this unlimited) and the correct response to that would be unmetered. How can we...
  16. gigebox

Need adult hosting (free or under 1usd)

adult hosting At Host Razor we know how hard it is to find reputable adult hosting in the industry, alot are plagued with virii and malware or there uptimes are not reasonable, there is a reason to this - competition. We have been established since 2009 and are a success story. We will offer...
  17. gigebox

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, FTP, .htaccess Space: 1 gb

do you have the website live at the minute?
  18. gigebox

High Performance Hosting - 24/7 LIVE CHAT - WEB/IRC/VPS/VPN/RADIO/SSL

Host Razor is a leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated web hosting. Privately held and based in the United Kingdom, the company was founded in 2009. Services include feature-packed Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and IRC Hosting services. At Host Razor, our staff take...
  19. gigebox

High Performance Hosting - 24/7 LIVE CHAT - Web/IRC/VPS/VPN/Shoutcast/SSL

Host Razor is a leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated web hosting. Privately held and based in the United Kingdom, the company was founded in 2009. Services include feature-packed Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and IRC Hosting services. At Host Razor, our staff take...
  20. gigebox

Bad host!

I would seriously start to take action now before it is to late! Track there real address down, see if you can find any information about the company, and I would issue a chargeback on your account.
Back