• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Fully Managed Linux VPS, 1Gbit Port, SAS Drives, RAID-10, Free cPanel/WHM, SolusVM

Lagoon Servers is proud to offer you a very high class and ultimate standard fully managed linux VPS hosting with full root access and free cPanel/WHM license .. We only provide high quality VPS hosting with the following features .. Dual Intel Xeon 16 CPU's node No overselling (strict no...
  2. L

Urgently need VPS

We have exactly what you need, fully managed VPS with free cPanel/WHM L-VPS3072 Intel Dual Xeon (8 CPUs) 30728MB Guaranteed SLM RAM 6GB Burstable RAM 150GB RAID-10 Disk Space 5TB Bandwidth 3 Dedicated IPs cPanel/WHM (VPS Optimized) Included SolusVM with OpenVZ Fantastico, RVSkin...
  3. L

Fully Managed Dedicated, 24/7 pro-active monitoring, 99.9% uptime SLA, 2CO, LR

Fully Managed Dedicated servers with a wide range of operating systems and a choice of cPanel/WHM or Plesk Control Panel .. All servers include free management, 24/7 pro-active monitoring, pro-active security updates, security patching of your server, full root access, 100mbit uplink with...
  4. L

Need VPS

I would like to offer you our fully managed linux vps with cPanel VPS Optimized included .. L-VPS512 Intel Dual Xeon (8 CPUs) 512MB Guaranteed SLM RAM 2GB Burstable RAM 25GB RAID-10 Disk Space 3TB Bandwidth 3 Dedicated IPs cPanel/WHM (VPS Optimized) Included SolusVM with OpenVZ Fantastico...
  5. L

Fully Managed VPS, Free cPanel VPS Optimized, 99.9% uptime SLA, No Overselling

Lagoon Servers offer you unique fully managed VPS with SolusVM and OpenVZ virtualization technology for linux VPS and virtuozzo for windows VPS .. All of our VPS has free cPanel VPS optimized added, fully managed, pro-active server monitoring, equal share CPU, dual quad core nodes, fast raid-10...
  6. L

overselling

i think there is no problems in allowing the reseller to oversell as long as your own server has a good balance share according to total accounts on it
  7. L

cheap cPanel hosting

yeah however i would still want to go for a shared hosting company that offers reliable cPanel plans like 2 or 3 or 5 gb at maximum those offers who give above 5gb or unlimited are just insance and overselling is very bad for any shared hosting so i think you should go for a non-oversold cPanel...
  8. L

Shared hosting or my own VPS?

A fully managed VPS will be best for you and also just dont stop there and once you got enough resources go for a full fledge dedicated server even a core2duo as you will see a major difference in performance from a VPS to a dedicated server too and a VPS is a very good and important upgrade...
  9. L

One Time Pay Hosting

Onetime hosting offers just dont make sense I think free hosting with ads or for gaining a lot of potential traffic is a good idea than a onetime hosting it will just end up bad ..
  10. L

The Hosting Tool Secure?

I think THT is the only option that we have once it comes to a P2H system however whmcs is the best for free hosting and all kind of paid hostings ..
  11. L

Email spamming

recaptcha will be a good option
  12. L

OpenVZ vs. Xen: What's the difference, and which is better?

I would prefer and recommend openvz with solusvm any day over xen
  13. L

I have dedicated window server creating problems....

I can not see a problem in installing any PHP based forum software and if its traffic is gonna be low you can also get a linux VPS for it as a member has already advised ..
  14. L

Should Youhosting resellers be banned here?

Pricing is really quite high however keeping in eye the targeted traffic which FWS has i think this pricing is justifiable ..
  15. L

who is best hosting service for 1houre video plying?

I do not think so that you can get a free hosting provider capable of it, or may be some very strong servers paid to host company with a low server to client ratio, will be able to provide you with this request however I would recommend you to get a VPS for it ..
Back