• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

I have no traffic from Google even my keyword is on first number of the first page ?

User following steps Google Crawl Your Site Step 1 Get a Google Site Map Account In order to create a Google Sitemap account just cut and paste the below URL in your browser and follow the simple directions https://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/login) Step 2 Create Your Site map You can...
  2. H

How i can learn html

I agreed, you can check with W3schools, they provided information from basic. Defiantly it will help you to get idea how to proceed with HTML.
  3. H

looking for shared hosting

you can try with UAE hosting providers
  4. H

methods of payment

If is off line then cash will be better, else paypal or alert pay working fine.
  5. H

control panel

It's okay, if you can customize by own properly all features. Else default one is fine, maximum peoples are using default. It's depend up to.
  6. H

server uptime

As per my knowledge average 99.5%, bcz even a single day by any cause it may be down due to hardware, network issues.
Back