• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

HostAddon - Game, VPS Nodes, Streaming - DUAL/QUAD/HEXA/OCTA - Starting @ $49 onwards

HostAddon.com brings you amazing line of high performance servers. Backed with quality network, support and branded hardware, we bring you highly customizable solutions across 2 continents and 4 countries. Customize your dedicated solutions as you want and we will deliver the solution within 24...
  2. H

25% OFF Lifetime | Softcalous | $50 Adwords | CloudFlare | IAmhostingAt.com

I Am Hosting At is one of the fastest growing web hosting solution providers, Our quality network and support will make sure that your business stays online 24x7. Why IMH@ Shared Hosting: 100% Uptime Our redundant network backed with industry leading security features, help us provide...
  3. H

Host Addon lauches budget Shared/VPS hosting solutions iamhostingat.com

Host Addon Ltd is launching a new site which will provide budget shared/VPS solutions : IAmHostingAt.com I Am Hosting At will provide low cost shared hosting and VPS hosting solutions with same reliability and quality. VPS hosting starts from $5.99 and Shared starts with just $1.99...
  4. H

Premium VPS, 20% Off, 16 Core/RAID 10/48 GB RAM Nodes, Instant Set up

HostAddon is back with resourceful series of Unmanaged VPS Hosting. Are you trying to upgrade from shared hosting and looking for more control, space, ram, reliability and bandwidth within the budget of a shared hosting. Look no further, our simple, powerful VPSes are perfectly crafted for...
  5. H

High Bandwidth VPS, 20% Off Lifetime, RAID 10, Instant Set up, $50 Adwords, $9.60/Mon

HostAddon is back with resourceful series of Unmanaged VPS Hosting. Are you trying to upgrade from shared hosting and looking for more control, space, ram, reliability and bandwidth within the budget of a shared hosting. Look no further, our simple, powerful VPSes are perfectly crafted for...
  6. H

HostAddon.com - 1 Gbit Offshore Dedicated servers - Enterprise/Personal - RO/NL/DE

New Romania Dedicated servers available now : Perfect for streaming and file hosting..... Quality hardware and redundant network with HostAddon's reliability and quality support. Features : 24x7 Premium Support Less than 30 minutes response time on support tickets Fully...
  7. H

Quality Unmetered Server : 100 Mbit/1Gbit Uplink : Cheapest Prices : USA/NL Locations

HostAddon introduces new resourceful series of Fully Managed VPS Hosting. Are you trying to upgrade from shared hosting and looking for more space, ram and bandwidth and more control within the budget of a shared hosting. Look no further, our simple, powerful VPSes are perfectly crafted for...
  8. H

US/NL Fully Managed Servers | Free cPanel/DA | 1/2/10 Gbit Uplink | Branded Hardware

HostAddon brings you high quality fully managed servers at never before prices. Leave all your worries to us and enjoy maximum performance from high quality dedicated servers. We will take care of the erver, you take care of the online business. What People say about our support ...
  9. H

[US/DE/NL] Free Setup | 100 Mbit | 1/2Gbit | Metered/Unmetered | KVM | Starting $58

HostAddon.com brings you amazing line of high performance servers. Backed with quality network, support and branded hardware, our line of servers(Unmetred, 5/10/25/50/100/150TB) on 100Mbit/1/2 Gbit connection are best fit for your hosting needs. Be it a small personal servers or large enterprise...
  10. H

[US] 50% OFF 3 Months | Instant Activation | cPanel | $50 Adwords | RVSitePRO | $0.99

Host Addon is one of the fastest growing web hosting solution providers, our premium network backed with premium quality hardware provides your business the necessary tools you need to sustain your online presence. Fast servers : Ping ...
  11. H

what do you look for?

What do you look for in Shared Hosting and why? I basically look at the limits and if its worth the price. I also make sure that they wont charge on features that are suppose to be free.
  12. H

Aged domain names..?

Where to find aged domain names with history records for free of cost?
  13. H

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Is free hosting safe, i have a number of website like forums and stuff i have hosted on free servers, what to stop the host from taking the database and selling it, any one know any safe hosts.
  14. H

Long domain names.

It is recommended to create a short and easy to remember domain name, but I notice that time by time people still register long domain names (consisting of more than three words). Why? I don't believe they are not aware of that recommendation.
  15. H

Web Hosting for Bloggers

Before choosing a blog host, first figure out what your blog's needs are most and what do you actually want to achieve through your blog. Depending on these goals and intentions choose a blog host that suits your purpose best. For example, most blogger's blog just for personal use and pleasure...
  16. H

What do you want to become in future?

I want to either become a psychiatrist or a paediatrician because i love helping people, and i love the mind and how it works :) but who know this could change
  17. H

The first name you registered?

What is the first domain name you ever registered? And why did you register it? I had my first website set up at geocities way back in 2000. When it bean to get a lot of traffic i decided to get it is own identity and its own host, so i regged doonibhai.com it was a fun name for me and i used...
  18. H

Cheap .eu registrar ?

GoDaddy are about the cheapest for .eu domains..
  19. H

Latest domain you bought and why?

I just bought a domain with the name eo7.net and in that site i am providing my freelancing services there..
  20. H

Exchanging email with Juno users

The email services on my ISP are not able to send to or receive from users on juno.com. Is this a common problem, or is it particular to my ISP?
Back