• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Non-Profit Web Host

Please lock this thread. I have received the requested information. The majority of persons responding failed to read the requirements from my first post. JWS and WSWS are the only two who seem to be able to read :-\. FWS isn't what it used to be.
  2. E

Non-Profit Web Host

I would love to edit my post... but since the moderators are sleeping.. .I cannot as it hasn't been approved. I am very interested in finding more information out from WSWD. I will get as much needed info off your website and PM you if I have other questions. I am looking for approximately 5...
  3. E

Non-Profit Web Host

This nonprofit is the fund raising arm of the Spokane Symphony in Spokane, WA. We are a registered 501C3 with the IRS.
  4. E

reCAPTCHA

ugh... can you have a $1.00 CC payment to get rid of the requirement of RECATCHA? I am happy to verify I am a real person and not a spammer but damn this is killing me with my dyslexia. Chris
  5. E

php/html copyright year code

Here you go. Dare using Javascript oO <script> &copy; 2011- <script type="text/javascript"> var curdate = new Date() var year = curdate.getFullYear() document.write(year) </script>
  6. E

Non-Profit Web Host

Please suggest such a service/offer yours. Let's start with: - 5+ years in business (3 years minimum if you have raving (good) reviews) - 1 Gb+ of storage - 10 Gb+ traffic - Unlimited Add-on Domains - Unlimited Parked domains - Backups - Cron Jobs - Ability to freely modify MX and CName -...
Back