• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

Unfortunately my site is down so I can't go to the phpbb3's admin panel. :cry2: I also tried to contact hostalope admin but I didn't get any answer from him.
  2. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

On hostalope I put a phpbb3 forum, but I don't have a database backup, I forgot to backup it before hostalope was down, so that I can't rebuild my forum without a database backup.
  3. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

I can't do a backup because I can't go to admin panel, 206.125.169.202:2222 is offline... I can do nothing till may/june.....
  4. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

Main site says "We'll be back in May/June!" I hope my site was not lost......
  5. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

news? does anyone know anything?
  6. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

Main site is up, but nothing works. If you try to signup for a new site you don't get anything. My site was hosted on hostalope for several months and now is offline for few days, admin panel is offline too, no answer if I try to contact support site.... I can't backup my site, so what I can...
  7. S

hostalope.com is DOWN?

Hi, it seems that this free host is offline, I can't login to admin panel by this url: 206.125.169.202:2222 and if I try to signup for a new site I get no activation email. I also tried to send an email to host admin but I have got no answer.... :confused4
Back