• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

need free hosting that alow me to ..

He needs a offshore host that will allow him to embed "copyrighted" videos. technically there is no particular need for offshore as embed is not a crime, if you can post then i can provide an offshore server (to embed not stream)
  2. N

Free Offshore Hosting - cPanel and all the features !! [post2host]

Old accounts cleared. We are now accepting new registrations.
  3. N

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Look for the hosting that has both packages (paid and free), those hosting are financially stable, cause we all know that a host needs money to provide free hosting.
  4. N

[Offshore | Onshore] NextGenHost - Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting

Ongoing Discounts : 10% one-time discount using the code 10OFF
  5. N

[Offshore | Onshore] NextGenHost - Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting

Homepage - NextGenHost.net We are a emerging company in the web hosting scene, we started this with simple goals like customer centric packages, fast support and tendency of helping you out as a friend and not as a seller. We currently provide Hosting on Offshore servers as we respect free...
  6. N

Free Offshore Hosting - cPanel and all the features !! [post2host]

Homepage - NextGenHost.net We are a emerging company in the web hosting scene, we started this with simple goals like customer centric packages, fast support and tendency of helping you out as a friend and not as a seller. We currently provide Hosting on Offshore servers as we respect free...
  7. N

VPS sponsor anyone?

I think his has been repeated a few times, but you should not expect a decent quality VPS for free. Free VPS will never have the ability to run a full-fetched game server. Try collecting donations, ads on your forum/site and buy one.
  8. N

Host doesn't responds.

really 5$ for 5GB space ?? host seems dodgy to me .., there are better and cheaper alternatives out there bro.
  9. N

Host doesn't responds.

brave of you to buy hosting from a host that doesn't have billing system. :P or is it free hosting ?
  10. N

Host doesn't responds.

are you sure he owns the server ?? looks like a reseller of a reseller to me. as no host takes 3 days for any php extension installation.
  11. N

Can anyone Suggest me a best free cloud host?

free & "unmetered" cloud host ?? not possible ..
  12. N

Need a small reseller

i thought it was his website(s) so he can do without cPanel too well in that case, you may try our cPanel reseller starting @ 5.59$/mo with Disk Space 20 GB Bandwith 50 GB cPanel Accounts 30 FTP Accounts Unlimited Sub-Domains Unlimited Mysql Database Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Benefits...
  13. N

Need a small reseller

Why degrade to a reseller if you are on VPS ? Checkout our VPS Plans, CPU : 2.58 Ghz Memory : 512 MB HDD : 35 GB Bandwidth : 1000GB Fully Managed CISCO DDoS Protection ALL THIS FOR JUST 7.75$/mo All our VPS Plans : http://www.nextgenhost.net/onvps.html
  14. N

[OFFSHORE] NextGenHost - Shared , Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server.

In case of Special Master Reseller, Unmetered doesn't mean Unlimited. Server has a total of 750GB which will be available for Special Master Reseller accounts (total 10 accounts will be hosted there).
  15. N

FREE Offshore Hosting [NL]

Registrations are now open again, as we have acquired a new server :)
  16. N

[OFFSHORE] NextGenHost - Shared , Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server.

17. N

Uploadho: Free Direct Link File Hosting | Up to 1500 MB per file

why using a US server if you are hosting mp3's , avi and other "dangerous" stuff ?? Get a offshore host (VPS) you will be much more safe there.
Back