• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

How any one can learn Online PHP?

Hi Friends, There are many programming languages for develop a website with many features and PHP is the best programming language for develop a website. If any one want to learn PHP online then Is it possible that he will learn and in how much duration he will learn? Please share here related...
  2. M

Create a website in HTML...

Hi Friends, Website creation is a difficult task for those who have not knowledge of programming language. There are many for programming language for develop a website like PHP, Drupal, Magento programmer but if we want develop a website only in HTML then Is it possible? Share here more...
  3. M

Google Penguin Update

Hi Friends, Recently Google has launched an update called Google Penguin and what all it is meant is to eradicate spamming at all. - Anchor text should be natural and like visit site, Go to site etc.. means it should vary. Should not be same. - Copied content will be penalized. Try it on...
  4. M

Need Content Writer?

Hi Friends, I am a Content writer and I have written various blogs, article for few sites, also I am working-as freelancer.-I do link building or kind of SEO work-which includes good PR sites and quality links.My work is high quality and done in a timely manner. All my work will pass...
  5. M

On which URL to put Canonical?

Hi, I know the use of canonical url but don't know on which URL to put canonical, which we want Google to lay importance or which we do not want Google to lay importance. For ex: I have a page abc.com & abc.com/home and out of these two if I put canonical on abc.com, then Google will lay...
Back