• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

review layout

The overall look of the design is well thought out and the color schemes are a great touch especially since it is a business website, and no it does not look like a belt , reminds me of a ribbon being looped. Lol but yes can be fooled to making people think its a belt.
  2. V

website content! pls review

Ok number one rule for any business website and this is a known fact, dark colored sites for business purposes generally tend to get less responses then a site with light and vibrant colors. Black style sites are generally for gaming and similar sort of sites. With that said, based on what I...
  3. V

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

Well the true question is what are you planning on doing with WordPress, just blogging, a full blown site, forums with WordPress, or whatever the case may be. More information is needed before a true opinion can be given.
  4. V

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Best thing to do when it comes to any hosting company is read their ToS and their Privacy, and if they have none, move away and dont bother.. Then you will have to decide for yourself if you can place temporary trust into the site your interested in, until they earn your trust. Its a game of...
Back