• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

How to survive a swedish winter

that's a miracle....just the cold itself could have killed him and without food oh holy ghost if it's was me i'll die in one week.
  2. K

What activities in Webdesign?

Hey you got us puzzled, you don’t expect us to answer an unfinished question right? Did you mean how you can complete your design or asking for opinion?
  3. K

Wifi

There are ways of course but I suggest you better put a password upon set up to avoid you from that problem.
  4. K

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

If I were to choose I liked Firefox most, the only issue I got here was the speed it’s slow. Though when it comes to feature and add on I think it is best.
  5. K

what do you look for?

I’m into to the speed, space and the price of course, since I was just starting in this field. I need something that is worth the price and has a quality service so I check their background first to know their reputation.
  6. K

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I do, I have here the Windows98 and XP; dual operating system in one computer (you know just for fun). Lol
  7. K

halloo there...

New guy dropping by to make a good start in here. I'm King, an adventurer why I'm here is still a puzzle for me. All i know is that i joined in here the moment i read the topic and conversation. Glad to be one of you.:biggrin2:
Back