• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

HyperHosts.COM / Free Hosting / 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime / Join NOW!

502 bad gateway happens not often; is just nginx not connecting to apache. a simple page refresh will fix it. We need a way to keep server load down hence why the use of nginx.
  2. H

HyperHosts.COM / Free Hosting / 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime / Join NOW!

Webhosting Package​ - 10GB Space​ - 100GB Bandwidth​ - DirectAdmin Control Panel - UNLIMITED Email Accounts​ - UNLIMITED FTP Accounts​ - UNLIMITED Databases​ - UNLIMITED Parked, Subdomains​ ​ ​ We ran our free services previously with a great amount of users, lets see if we can get as...
  3. H

HyperHosts.COM / Free Hosting / SSL Secured / Join NOW!

Me too, your website works fine for me?
  4. H

@johanc - Q1 - This is allowed, Q2 - Yes, this is free hosting without ads. Too all HyperHosts users, Over the weekend there has been a lot of 500 Error pages on your websites, this is because we were waiting for our provider to upgrade our server Delphino. This has finally be done so now...
  5. H

@ftube_creator - Fixed this up for you. :)
  6. H

@ftube_creator - Okay, no worries. Can you contact me over the billing support please? I can increase this for your account. Really just in place to stop abusers.
  7. H

@ftube_creator - This has been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check again.
  8. H

Webhosting Package - 10GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth - Unlimited Email Accounts - Unlimited FTP Accounts - Unlimited Databases - Unlimited Parked, Subdomains We've been established since 09 for paid services and now we've released public services @ http://hyperhosts.com Get...
  9. H

Proxy location/Language change

Aren't you able to navigate thru youtube to change it's language?
  10. H

Hotlinking?

If I was running glype, I'd have hotlinking off. It will keep band usage lower.
  11. H

Free Document Hosting/Sharing

This would be a great service however I just need one thing clarified first ; are files able to be protected so other people can't view them?
  12. H

Name.com down?

Name.com is currently working for me fine. Just slow but that could be latency problems.
  13. H

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

Personally I have used wordpress.com for free wordpress hosting since they're pretty close with wordpress.org I'd imagine. However, I've used the service and it's nice and efficient and for the price of nothing its certainly something you can't complain about.
  14. H

This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

I used to run a RPG game that required alot of files for the game client, I'd abuse these sort of free offers to host those files since I was always using alot of bandwidth and after so long my account would just get terminated haha, Probably cause of all the data I used within the week going...
  15. H

the most popular blog software

Wordpress I'd say is the best!
  16. H

Reseller Hosting - Cross Industries, LLC

I'm not too interested in the hosting but I just looked up zPanel of which you mentioned and it is rather nice. I have personally used ispCP since I deemed that the best free hosting panel around at the time however this zPanel seems to take the stand.
  17. H

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

I've used adsense, it's alright however I don't like that it pays by cheque however I have also used infolinks. Unlike google ads I dont need massive ad boxes. Infolinks highlights certain words that an ad may trigger. I also believe payout is at $50 however for a heavy traffic site that's no...
  18. H

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

I currently use gmail for my email accounts and haven't had a problem with it. Since my phone is also android, its synced with my google account for mail, contacts and calendar.
Back