• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Fraud

Hello guys, I am using Hostrazor's service for over 2 months and I got to know about the company when I requested here for free SHoutcast hosting in this forum. They did not just given me the free hosting but also provided me too much technical support plus Jabber Chat server which they...
  2. A

Jabber TM Chat server

I need Jabber Chat server account for my website. I already have disk space and everything else to run the website and just need some hosting which can be used to run Jabber Chat service. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks. Asif
  3. A

Free Shoutcast Hosting

@Host Razor: I dont know how can I provide any benefit to you. But all I can do is to keep a banner in my website linked to your page. Along with that I would be recommending all my friends to use your hosting. Hope it would be helpful for you to get some business. Thanks for your support.
  4. A

Free Shoutcast Hosting

Well I will be playing a online radio for college project. 64kbps at 25-50 listeners will be fine for me. I dont know how much bandwidth it will need.but I think its should be 20-30 GB or more. 1 GB space is enough I guess. and if its IceCast, I will give even more preference as its auto DJ is...
  5. A

Free Shoutcast Hosting

Hi, I am looking for free shoutcast hosting for 25-20 listeners. If any one can please help, I would appreciate. Thanks
  6. A

Free shoutcast

Hi, its already expired:-( Any chance of getting again? I need only 25 listeners.....
Back