• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Xen or OpenVZ: Which is faster, and which is better?

You missed a extremely important option called KVM which should never be left out especially now with Xen loosing support and the ability of Citrix to kill open source community.
  2. G

We want to get your forum

There is a "Contact" button you may have better luck that way.
  3. G

Keep it up!

Not sure whats bad in those screens?
  4. G

Require TLD?

If I see a domain like that I don't even bother opening the page and nobody else should either.
  5. G

customer notification

Of course.
  6. G

httpd.exe & mysqld.exe ?

If they do not appear in the list i would be worried something is hiding/locking them. make sure you do a full scan with up to date AV. Are you able to uninstall them?
  7. G

Crash fire fox in my computer

Yep upgrade. Also keep your cache cleaned!
  8. G

logo review...

Great logo in my opinion.
  9. G

Review Wickedmarks.com (New social bookmarking website)

Not bad but really need a new logo as mentioned and maybe center your top bar.
  10. G

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Chrome is great I wish they would make their bookmarking a little nicer though. For that reason i stay with FF for now.
  11. G

godaddy

A little more details as mentioned would be good. There is much better than Godaddy out there. To them everybody is just a number and it shows when you talk to them.
Back