• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

25% Off Hostwinds SSD linux VPS

HOSTWINDS offers our family of customers amazing pricing on Hostwinds LINUX SSD VPS. They are built to deliver the maximum in high performance and speed. We follow strict standards by configuring each Linux VPS with only the latest enterprise grade SSD drives because quality and stability is our...
  2. H

Hostwinds SSD Linux VPS - 30% Off Special!

Hostwinds Enterprise Linux SSD VPS packages are designed from the ground up with speed in mind. We know that by choosing an SSD VPS package, speed is of utmost importance to you. This is why we use only the latest enterprise hardware on all SSD VPS nodes. With 10Gbps uplinks to every...
  3. H

25% Off Hostwinds Windows VPS

HOSTWINDS offers our family of customers amazing pricing on Hostwinds Windows VPS. They are built to deliver the maximum in high performance and speed. We follow strict standards by configuring each Windows VPS with only the latest enterprise grade drives because quality and stability are our...
  4. H

Hostwinds Dedicated Servers - 50% OFF!

Do you need a DEDICATED SERVER solution? HOSTWINDS offers you outstanding pricing on dedicated servers. We have a wide range of powerful, dependable and affordable solutions just for you! Hostwinds understands that each client has different requirements. Our dedicated servers are not a...
  5. H

Hostwinds Budget VPS - Special FWS Discount 25% Off!

Have you been searching for an affordable VPS that comes with exceptional 24/7 technical support? Hostwinds Budget Virtual Private Server Hosting begins at $7.50/month and solution offers a secure, fast and reliable option to our clients while remaining powerful and affordable when compared to...
  6. H

Hostwinds Premium VPS Exciting 25% Off Offer!

Hostwinds Premium Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting solution offers a cost effective, secure, fast and reliable option to our clients while upgrading in power and performance when compared to a dedicated server. Our Premium VPS uses KVM virtualization for guaranteed resource isolation. This...
  7. H

Black Friday Sale: 50% Off all Shared Hosting and 35% Off all VPS Hosting FOR LIFE!!!

Hostwinds Black Friday Blowout Sale 50% off all shared hosting plans FOR LIFE! Our shared hosting plans include basic hosting, reseller hosting, and business hosting. They are now 50% off for life for ONE DAY ONLY 35% off all VPS hosting plans FOR LIFE! All of our VPS Plans; including our...
  8. H

75% first month off VPS's special offer for FWS Users!

HostWinds VPS Hosting Instant VPS Setup All of our Virtual Private Servers are setup instantly after you order. This allows you to start using your VPS the instant you order it. We transfer all of your files over from your previous host free of charge, courtesy of our no-downtime transfer...
  9. H

Hey Froger, I saw your post about Windows VPS hosting and figured I would shoot you a message...

Hey Froger, I saw your post about Windows VPS hosting and figured I would shoot you a message. The people here at Hostwinds are very dedicated to our customers, and think that we could easily fit your needs. Take a look around our Windows VPS offers at...
  10. H

(6 VPSs left) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

Interesting traffic model. They seem to be doing well.
  11. H

How Email Marketing Work?

We also offer email marketing. However, you left out an important detail. Consistent contact keeps users in the loop and begins a customer relationship!
  12. H

We perform graphic improvements and enhancements for your website... from A to Z

Looks like you guys do some good work. Best of luck!
  13. H

Proxy location/Language change

Well, youtube will serve whatever language it believes you speak. You could go through google translate as well perhaps in the beginning to set it back to english.
  14. H

Php

Willson, if you are looking to learn I would highly suggest starting at the w3schools tutorial pages.
  15. H

methods of payment

Paypal We like the security of Paypal as well as Google Checkout. We have not had any problems with disputes to date.
  16. H

VPS vs. Shared Hosting - Do You Need a VPS?

That's not necessarily true - some shared hosting plans allow for the addition of multiple addon domains (through cPanel, etc.). I think this topic is extremely subjective and varies greatly on the buyer's specific needs.
Back