• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Best stable web hosting @ just $1 per month

I'm interested but one question to ask do you allow CCTV and videos to be stored for up to 14 days? Is not a business is for home use
  2. F

1&1 slow or is it me?

Hell yeah!!
  3. F

One Time Pay Hosting

To me it depends if they are a known company like fasthosts, 1&1, leaseweb, rapidswitch, rackserv softlayer etc.and how long they been in business for. If ever they go bust they should email you and i would personally ask for a refund of how many mouths you got left etc. whatever you do, do...
  4. F

1&1 slow or is it me?

But.. Thats hosted in the same country :O but then germany has a lower ping :S
  5. F

1&1 slow or is it me?

What an great website, wow thanks :D . Im from the united kingdom myself but it says Germany has the lowest ping :O shouldn't it be UK as is a UK IP ??? I was hoping to do a gaming server on it
  6. F

SA-MP San Andreas Multiplayer *LIMITED STOCK HURRY WONT OVERLOAD SERVER!!**

I just got a dedicated server from racksrv and im looking for people to host "sa-mp san andreas multiplayer" hurry!! i will only host a about 5 people as wont overload the server so PM me! Datacentre: Racksrv Location: UK (United Kingdom) Server specs SA-MP San Andreas Multiplayer...
  7. F

1&1 slow or is it me?

Its slow over here and that IP is based in the UK. :( but rapidswitch . co. uk and so is racksrv .co. uk is blazing fast over here No no lol! thats not me, I just scanned a range of ips to see what there speed was before i bought one of there services. :) nothing eles.:wink2:
  8. F

Dedicated server with AMD?

I have been doing sa mp what is a san andreas multiplayer mod on a AMD dual core processor 2.0ghz with 2gb ram with 20 users without a hitch. :bandit2: i looked into RDP when i had 14 players and it was running windows server 2003 CPU 33% RAM 504mb. Without no users is at CPU 4% and 121MB RAM...
  9. F

1&1 slow or is it me?

Hi all Is me or is 1&1 slow at there speeds because im experiencing a slow load up from there range of IPs - Wonted to know because im looking into getting a dedicated server with them for a little gaming server but if thats how is going to be then :bandit2: Any other hosting site like...
  10. F

Dedicated Server

Where dos the server have to be located? And whats the server for? Im guessing a gaming server right? I would give you a good host who i have been with for about a year but it looks like your from australia but im not sure about your ping to europe, (If is a gaming server) If is just a...
  11. F

Dedicated Servers - Europe

I have been hosted with Tech-Hosts (google it :) ) with an intel core i3 (2 cores) but if you afther 4 cores and 8 threads (intel bi xeon e5606) then you looking about £250 by the way whats the need in 8 cores?
Back