• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bakulaw123

Any reliable host with Skype support?

You must rely on 4Goodhosting. I have a lot of positive experience with them. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them reasonable. The servers are 5x more faster compare to my last provider. I haven't seen any downtime as well. Support is real 24 hours active. I tried to...
  2. bakulaw123

Social Bookmarking

Just download a plugin for social media. It must be facebook, twitter, pinterest to be shown first.
  3. bakulaw123

wiki back links

Check it out http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/easy-wikipedia-link-building/
  4. bakulaw123

VPS or shared hosting.

I recommend shared hosting from 4Goodhosting. Their servers are not over shared like other hosts based on my experience. Servers are always up and runs very reliable. The pricing they offer is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and the agents are very responsive. The...
  5. bakulaw123

Subdomains or subfolders better for SEO?

Having a domain extension is not a problem as long as you have a better content and you are not spamming.
  6. bakulaw123

Is twitter good for SEO?

As I know twitter is really good for traffic generation.
  7. bakulaw123

Importance of xml sitemap

XML Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages—this is important because Google ranks web PAGES not just websites. There is no downside of having an XML Sitemap and having one can improve your SEO, so google highly recommend them.
  8. bakulaw123

Regarding link generation

If your content is bad I am sure you can't generate any leads.
  9. bakulaw123

Requesting Cpanel Shared Host With DDoS Protection

Based on your request, the one I recommend is 4Goodhosting. My experience with this host has been 100% perfect without any complain. Servers are always up and runs super fast. My site is now 3x more faster compare to the last host I have used. The pricing is reasonable without any hidden...
  10. bakulaw123

Where to find viral content to share on social media?

You can use twitter because you can see the trending and hot topics.
  11. bakulaw123

Pinterest any good for SEO?

Actually pinterest helps me generate free traffic. :)
  12. bakulaw123

Natural link building

Natural link building is exactly what the name suggests i.e.links that are created naturally without the website owner having to go and generate them either through guest posting, or other forms of link building practices.
  13. bakulaw123

Looking For Vps - Shared Space for a News Website

If you are still looking, I would definitely recommend 4Goodhosting. These guys are the most reliable host I've been with. According to the support experience, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to my questions. The responses are usually within few minutes and not hours which...
  14. bakulaw123

Link building

My link building strategy are forum posting, guest blogging, web 2.0, social media, social bookmarks, directory submission, slideshare and article submission.
  15. bakulaw123

Link baiting

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/linkbaiting Thats the full source.
  16. bakulaw123

Batter Operating System...?

The better OS is Windows because it is user friendly and more flexible.
  17. bakulaw123

Can you touch your bellybutton around your waist?

That's pretty hard to do. I have tried it out but I cant reach it even though I have a long arm.
  18. bakulaw123

Oh No!!! OH NO!

Well add new post so that it will now become 667. :)
  19. bakulaw123

Review our Website

I like the site design and everything you posted but after clicking on the live chat option, the new windows says that the connection is not trusted. What can you say about it?
  20. bakulaw123

Simple online project management tool

Wow the tools seems very advanced and unique. Great job! I really like it!
Back