• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

How do you sell on sedo?

Never use sedo. I can create my own template and host it on blogger site or any other cheap hosting which allow me to host html page. If they ask to many documents then switch to other domain seller. I do not believe on anyone.
  2. L

What are the advantages of having our own domain name?

Good information but I purchase domain for earning money by advertisement, selling products. Peoples trust on customer domain instead of free subdomain.
  3. L

Any better system like adf.ly?

Sell ads yourself else you will not know why no one click on your advertisement due to Adblock type softwares. Billions of users use Adblock ;)
  4. L

live chat software for online customer support

Never used any live chat software due to very low number of customers. LiveZilla or any top 5 hosted live chat which support iPhone/Android.
  5. L

which one is better Zimbra or Google?

Business peoples use Outlook. Zimbra/Gmail is only good for small business. In outlook you can do many things.
  6. L

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail but you give only 2 option but I like to say that 3rd option is best and have a lot of features. Try Outlook, Used by staff like me in our office. 99% company use this.
  7. L

Is free hosting dying?

1. Management of free hosting is expensive, Use of credit card is increased and everyone will prefer to purchase paid hosting. 2. High risk of abuse, You don't have a time to monitor thousands of website 24x7 hours. 3. You are new provider and think daily you will get 100 customers then you...
  8. L

Hello, I need advice.

2GB RAM is enough for starting a game server. You can try 2008 or 2003 with less ram like 1GB or 0.5GB. Install server on your Server PC.
  9. L

Looking for the cheapest VPS ever :)

Free vps will better for you. You need this for hosting file? Directly purchase file hosting account. For experiments on SSH try VirtualBox.
  10. L

Web hosting directories list

Write some article and mention about your service on free blog hosting sites. It will better.
  11. L

How much disk space and bandwidth do I need for hosting my web site?

100MB is enough for html based site without any large image. Forum- 5GB for normal forum Blog - 500MB (small)
Back