• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. shakyshang

how to use 2 ip on same server do i need to make anoter user?

i wana make it more easy i got root on windows 2003 i made another user account and will like the other user to have another ip from mi ip block can some one help me
  2. shakyshang

all i wana try is run lets see example: teamspeak with diffrent ips not ports i wana assing each server its own ip is it possible will like to know how
  3. shakyshang

i got a 5 ips from the vps i buying and i already added 1 ip to the loca area connection but wondering how to set up each ip to each application
  4. shakyshang

i want to run 2 applications but want to use 1 ip for one of them and another ip for the other one example if i want msn ip to be 201.xxx.xxx.xx1 and skype ip 202.xxx.xxx.xx2 do i need to accounts? on same server
  5. shakyshang

vps server question linux

no sir, i purchase a windows vista i got license key for it. thank you
  6. shakyshang

vps server question linux

i was wondering if i order a vps linux and run a virtual box for any os is it legal?
  7. shakyshang

windows vps server 100 gb bandwith 500mb space need

i am looking for a vps windows to run a chat server it doest even use around 20 or 30 gb bandwith a month the file is 2mb i will even acept shared vps with someone that will let me run that file in their vps thank you
  8. shakyshang

vps windows server only 1 gig space need and 200 bandwith

i will even :O want some one to share a vps i only wana run the chat server
  9. shakyshang

i was thinking 5 dlls because i wont even use it for nothing else just the chat
  10. shakyshang

i forgot to mention i think it will use less bandwith is june 16 and on june 23 will be a month i am been hosting it and i read 13.30 GB of 1000 GB used / 986.7 GB free
  11. shakyshang

is sort of msn but in group chat is an exe file as many people wana join the chat it doesnt use that much cpu or ram
  12. shakyshang

i want to run a chat server it wont use more than 125 ram and about 140 bandwith amonth
  13. shakyshang

VPS LookUp... Need a budget one...

i can help you with that 3 gig space 20 player limit* email me bfsleader@gmail.com and tell me what the game is about
  14. shakyshang

reseller here needed with ssh at any price

please delete this post or lock it because they posted on this and this was months ago i have a dedicated server why will i need 1 btw you posted on old post (:
  15. shakyshang

i am looking for a dual xeon server

i think your the best offer you now but i have a question can i install my self a cpanel?
  16. shakyshang

i am looking for a dual xeon server

i take any offers tha doesnt go over 180 dlls i take any specs i need 1 like in 4 days so please hurry!!
  17. shakyshang

get 2 servers cheap counter strike and half life soldier of the fortune servers

Half Life or Counter strike *2 servers 16 players 68 dlls *2 servers 18 players 78 dlls *2 servers 20 players 88 dlls 16 players 36 dlls 18 players 41 dlls 20 players 46 dlls 22 players 55 dlls ============================================= * less players cost more. *2 servers 10...
  18. shakyshang

About Freededicatedservers.com

yes, sir i tried that 5 months ago and they were trying to put some cookies on my computer i told them no way i have block all cookies and they told me i cant host you if you have cookies disable so i told them hahahha you wish @@@@ lairs screw you then i block their ips and hostnames (:
  19. shakyshang

Doom 3 Server

i can host you but can you tell me how many servers will you run? i have cs servers already install and you could install doom 3 i dont care but can you tell me plz how many severs will you run? www.gin-hosting.dl.am or aim me bfsheal
  20. shakyshang

Looking for Space for storing Files!

i am currently from sandiego but server is at texas (:
Back