• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for Shoutcast hosting

I'm looking for Shoutcast hosting. I really only need a server with 10-20 listener slots for now. Please let me know what I'd expect to pay per month for this.
  2. N

Need Free Hosting With SSH Access for streaming an Online Radio Station

Need Free Hosting With SSH Access for an Online Radio Station (Will Advertise) I have an idea for an online radio station. I want to take a collection of tech related podcasts and stream them. The podcasts are updated on a regular basis, so it would be easy to create a schedule and stick by...
  3. N

Frihost - 250Mb space, 10GB traffic and no ads

Do you offer SSH Access? I just joined the forums, but I figured I'd ask here.
  4. N

FREE cPanel Hosting +Fantastico, No ADS

haha, The shoutcast server takes up virtually no resources. (And I see you remember me, haha)
  5. N

Seems that there is a problem with the forum at the moment...
  6. N

Do you offer SSH Access?
  7. N

PostForHost - Up To 10Gb of Space

haha, Well, that's still a heck of a deal.
  8. N

5gig-15gig free hosting!

Is it possible to get SSH Access with any of the above plans?
  9. N

PostForHost - Up To 10Gb of Space

Do you offer SSH?
  10. N

F R E E 100 MB Space, 5 GB BW CPANEL / Fantastico 100% uptime.

The Shoutcast Server uses hardley any system resources at all. It's very tiny, and it runs very efficently. Would it at least be possible to have someone install it for me?
  11. N

F R E E 100 MB Space, 5 GB BW CPANEL / Fantastico 100% uptime.

If I was nice, and made plenty of posts, would it be possible for me to have SSH Access...This is something I've been looking for for awhile now. I want to do a online radio station, but need SSH Access so I can configure the shoutcast server. I'd even advertise your site on air. Please...
  12. N

I Need Free Hosting with SSH Access

Yeah, I might just have to suck it up and buy a domain name. Yes, I would be running a shoutcast station. No, I don't need a specific server type, I just need SSH access to install the shoutcast server.
  13. N

I want to do a online radio station. And unlike everyone thinks, you don't need a lot of bandwidth. Oh, and I have a domain through uni.cc...I can change the DNS and everything. You might only take top-level domains though.
  14. N

I'm looking for some free hosting with these specs: -At least 20-30MB of webspace -1GB of Bandwidth (I can work with less) -PHP and MySQL -SSH Access This is all I need to get by. I would be more than happy to place a banner ad on the website.
  15. N

Need Free 1GB Bandwidth and SSH/Telnet Access

Is there anyway I would be able to install the server?
  16. N

Why did you make that comment?
  17. N

I'm looking for someone to give me a little space for free. I need about 20MB of storage, 1-3GB of bandwidth, and I will need SSH/Telnet access. I plan to start an online radio station that plays copyright free music. I think it's a good way to promote unsigned artists. I need SSH/Telnet...
  18. N

Need a host with SSH port redirection allowed

It's not my company. I was just trying to recommend a host. My site is realrockradio.uni.cc. It is hosted by them.
  19. N

Shoutcast hosting ...

It's not my company. And yes, I'm working on getting my site up. It's realrockradio.uni.cc. I just installed the shoutcast server.
Back