• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Domainzero and VirtualAve

I registered my domain at domainzero and now i am using virtualave to host my domain. When i go to change my nameservers at domainzero i have four blanks so i enter primary and secondary host name and when i click on modify it says "Errors modifying nameservers: Invalid attribute value" what am...
  2. S

DomainZero and Hypermart

I have my own domain at domainzero and one at hypermart, now can someone please tell me how i can point my domain name that i got from domainzero to go to the hypermart page. I am a newbie, so please go step-by-step. Thank you
  3. S

Domainzero Help

I registered my domain name with domainzero, and when i went to my domian name i saw the domainzero thing. Than i went into my dns stuff and i played around, now when i go to my website it says that it cannot find the website, what can i do?
  4. S

Free Domaim

Does any one here know of any company that registers a domain name for you for free (i dont care if they place an ad on my page, if so plese respond. Anything except namezero. Thank You
Back