• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

RegisterFly

I just bought a domain from them, but it hasn't shown up in my account and NOW I can't access their site... I'm wondering if it's down or something. Has anyone else ever had the same problem w/ them? :cry2:
  2. D

Ace-host.net

http://ace-host.net/ Has anyone ever used this host? And what's it like? I want to get the special package... but I'm a little wary because it say's that the deal "ends today", but Iv'e seen that before and it was there the next day. If someone has used it please tell me because I'd like...
  3. D

Is PHP needed to make a good site? Or can you go solely html?

Tell me what you think...
  4. D

Just browsing... heres what I need:

1.5-2 gigs of space and anywhere from 75-100 gigs of bandwidth. I'm just looking at pricing right now, so far Necron hosting has had the best deal Iv'e seen... but he said he might not be able to host my content. Which is ROMs, you can look for yourself what I will have on my site...
  5. D

Review my site please

I posted my site about 2-3 weeks ago, but I completely changed the layout. I don't need you guys to review the content (unless you want to), just the layout and site design. My Site Thanks
  6. D

Why are my clicksor ads loading so slow?

When I go to my site, the clicksor ads load really slow most of the time.... :confused4 Anyone know why?
  7. D

Re-Review my "site"

My old post got lost... but what I'd like for you guys to review is my site and the new comic I put up. Thanks. *Edit* Oh and btw... you guys probably won't think the comic is funny unless you have played City of Heroes, or played an MMORPG or two. :tongue2: *Edit-2* There... no more...
  8. D

Is anyone else using Vespacious and did it go down...

NM...fixed it seems
  9. D

CSE HTML Validator

I'm not advertising or anything, but I just downloaded this program and it is a LIFE SAVER. I'm still just a n00b at html and this was a ton ton ton of help. I found I had about 100-120 errors in each page... so any other n00bs out there I would get this.
  10. D

Anyway to make cash off a site without having to enter your SSN?

I was going to use google ads, but you need a SSN and all that crap so I said screw it. Is there any other way to make cash off your site, without using a SSN and stuff? Maybe in direct link with paypal? So it just sends the funds there? Thanks for the help. :P
  11. D

Noobie question about centering...

www.apsylum.tk On my site, at the top, it has the logo, then it says "The "P" is silent" under that, then it says "News and Updates"... what Im wondering is, how would I center all of that? align=center won't work because of the .css layout. Least that's what I think... any help would be...
  12. D

Review my site please!

It's my first site and I'm still working on a better host, more content (I update it daily... and just started, so I expect in a month or so to have it really nice and full, and I'm gonna have a daily comic soon regarding videogames, drawn by a friend, written by me), more visitors, and I'm...
Back