• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Looking for hosting for anime fansub/fansite....

Budget: 3-4 dollars/month Specs: At least 500 MB or more Bandwidth: At least 8 GB or more php/mysql.....couple of mysql databases Cpanel is preferred Allow .torrent files (anime/manga/fansub related only) free forum SMF, blog Nucleus must work with the current server setting Couple of...
  2. B

Can anybody view this site!!!

www.schenkerlogisticscanada.com I am just wonder if this site is up or is it some sort of problem with my browser! :cry2:
  3. B

Will 2 hosts 1 domain work?

For the time being, let's keep the argument aside as why use 2 different hosts. Let assume I use nameserver 1 and 2 for host#1 and nameserver 3 and 4 for host#2. Let say host#1 went down, will the visitor able to access the website via second host. Is this practically feasible or it won't...
  4. B

Is proxy surfing safe?

I am wondering using proxy to surf the net is a safe concept or not, specially, if you're visiting sites that requires login. Where does the cookies get stored: on your computer or the proxy server?
  5. B

1 free .info give away...

the domain is quotee.info and it is expiring april 02, 2007 If you want it, here are rules -you'll re-register before it expires else what's the point -You'll not resale right after I give it to you on another forum(unless you re-register or sale after april 03, 2007 - at least have 20 posts...
Back