• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. aju

Upgrading XenForo

Checking back FWS after many years! Glad its still here!
  2. aju

Watch Bhagyadevatha Malayalam Movie Online Free Website Hosting Unix Linux Reference Watch...

Watch Bhagyadevatha Malayalam Movie Online Free Website Hosting Unix Linux Reference Watch Aliens and UFO Videos
  3. aju

[WTB] Free webhosting, forum hosting websites

I am planning to come back to the Free hosts business. If anyone is having a decent free web/forum hosts website with an interest in selling, please let me know by quoting the price and the website name. I can buy it at the earliest if i am interested! Thanks, Aju
  4. aju

New Here From CA

Welcome to FWS! Glad to know you.
  5. aju

PhpMyMovie V1 - NP users Discount - Start a movie site like watch-movies & sidereel

I still get 'Your License is Invalid' !! Please PM me your contact details or reply to my emails.
  6. aju

PhpMyMovie V1 - NP users Discount - Start a movie site like watch-movies & sidereel

I had bought this yesterday and you did not activate my license.Please activate the same.I have been waiting for this to happen.
  7. aju

Forum admins,look this thread!

Are you running a community already ?
  8. aju

Forum admins,look this thread!

I am searching for a partner to start up a community using forums.Forum admins who is already running a forum is also invited! I have with me all the tools required for starting one : vbulletin license vbseo license vbarticle license gallery license dedicated server PM me with...
  9. aju

Complete site for sale

How much are you looking for ?
  10. aju

Free vbulletin forum ?

They have already taken down their website.
  11. aju

Bikes.ws / Emeralds.cc / DebitCard.cc / FixedRate.cc

Bikes.ws - $200 Emeralds.cc - $150 DebitCard.cc - $250 FixedRate.cc - $75 I am also interested in doing an exchange with forums communities.
  12. aju

Customising An Existing PHP CMS

I got myself a PHP CMS from a programmer and the CMS has been installed on the website www.carportl.com The coder who initially did this CMS is quite busy to the customisation work for me. I want to customise this CMS into fully functional Car Portal. Requirement: 1.Implement Video...
  13. aju

A really good Social Networking Site for Sale.

Website: www.poondi.net Description : It was created in mid October and till today it have 188+ Members Its a heavily customised PHPizabi script.I just bought it one week back. This is the traffics it had previously : http://show.imagehosting.us/show/174...-1_1743788.png Reason ...
  14. aju

Offer: Development of Dracula.net

Good luck with the project! You got a fantastic domain there.
  15. aju

Free Domain,Free Vbulletin,Free Server Space

One more thing i forgot to mention is that , we welcome forum which is having a sub-domain.We dont have any issues in porting that to a real domain.
  16. aju

Not required.But it would be wonderful if i had as i can put the optimised ads on the board.
  17. aju

One more setup to go!
  18. aju

Attention Large Forum Community Owners I am offering a Free setup to import a complete forum community to Vbulletin Provided: The free Setup includes : Vbulletin(Owned license) Domain Server Space with tonnes of Bandwidth :welcome: Eligibility Forum community with more than 5000 Posts 3000...
Back