• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Asus Motherboard

hey im building a new compuiter with the following stuff 140.00 - Thermaltake VA3000 Dream Tower Black Tsunami VA3000BWA ATX Case with Transparent X type side panel window -RETAIL 103.00 - ASUS nVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Video Card, 128MB DDR, Dual DVI/VIVO, 8X AGP, Model "V9520 Video Suite"...
  2. N

System33r.exe?

Thanks I hope this works..
  3. N

System33r.exe?

When I load up my computer this thing pops up as soon as i log in it says... 'Windows cannot find 'system33r.exe.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.' How can I fix this problem is there anyway I...
  4. N

Need A Firewall

Hey, I've been using ZoneAlarm and its been pissing me off. It takes forever to connect with kazaa and it constantly kicks me off AIM. Does anybody reccomend a good firewall? Thanks...
  5. N

Shure SM58

Hi, I'm new here. I have been trying forever to look for an adapter for the Shure SM58 microphone for my computer that has a regular sound card. The microphone has only the outlet for an amplifyer and I need an adapter to plug in the computer. If anyone could find me this I would be very...
Back