• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Q

Free WebHost NO ADS yourdomain.com - 750mb free space - 20gb month ... php and mysql.

To sum up all the questions in this thread (hoping that hthost answers them): Is sub-domains allowed? Is uni.cc allowed? How do you setup MySQL database? Why are personal information required (e.g. mailing address)? What do you get out of this?
  2. Q

Free Instant Hosting!!!...and more..

I'm also getting that error in Firefox.
  3. Q

Looking for a Program

For more DVD related questions, you can go to DVDhelp.com . I find their website useful.
  4. Q

Longhorn Transformation Pack 8.0 (For Windows XP)

According to the website, it is their most popular downloads. It fixes the GUI links so that it will open in my Firefox instead of IE but the interface slows down my PC.
  5. Q

Sites wont work without www.

Were you able to solve your dilemma? I seem to have had a similar problem twice but now I've reformatted my HDD, the problem seems to have gone. I'm really not sure what was wrong.
  6. Q

Outlook birthdays

Go to calendar and choose a custom view. Group them by reminder and them by labels. Look for the Yes reminder and then look for the Birthday labels. Collapse all groups. Highligh the birthday label and drag them to No reminder. EDIT: The above is to disable all of the birthday alarms you...
  7. Q

Need App!!!

I can't understand what you're looking for. Maybe you're looking for DownloadThemALL, an extension for Firefox where you can download all links in the page.
  8. Q

Split .avi .mpg files

http://www.biermann.org/philipp/mpegcut/
  9. Q

Newbie Question: Using PHP in Linux

Where is this community?
  10. Q

Stupidity of Free Web Space?

1. BannerAds 2. Low bandwidth 3. Selective files (no zips allowed)
  11. Q

200MB Web Space. 5GB Bandwidth. FREE!

Is it only good for 1 month?
  12. Q

200MB Web Space. 5GB Bandwidth. FREE!

Stephen, I've sent in my e-mail. I hope you got it.
  13. Q

(New) Xerox-Hosting.com

It costs $1 now.
  14. Q

Alert! xtreme-webhost

I wonder how many sites they host?
  15. Q

Alternative for Community Architect

No it's not free. I was hoping either it'd be free (since it'll be ad supported) or costs more or less $5. 0Catch costs $14.95.
  16. Q

Alternative for Community Architect

Does anyone know any alternative for Community Architect (CA)? CA doesn't seem to be accepting new registrants anymore.
  17. Q

Which OS?

I didn't even notice the date but yeah, this is an old one.
  18. Q

Eudora and Firefox Problem

Moderators, you can close this thread now. :)
  19. Q

Which OS?

I think he / she thought it's a "What is your OS?" topic. :D
Back